+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Hearing scheduled in May 2024

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Please I need your help to share your experience because my hearing is scheduled on May 5, 2024 and I’m worried about it.

1. What questions they normally ask?
2. How many hours hearing meeting?
3. How many people participate with judge?
4. Is it more deep conversation or just about boc?

Please advise me as much as you can based on your hearing experience.

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
Please I need your help to share your experience because my hearing is scheduled on May 5, 2024 and I’m worried about it.

1) the questions is gonna be related to your story , so make sure you know ur story throughly, know your dates and be honest, also download the NDP(national document package)of your country and read it , you can use those information in your hearing.
2) it will usually last somewhere between 1 hour to 3 hours, mine was 2 hours

3) you, judge, lawyer if you have one

4) it can be deep if he is not satisfied , but dont panic honestly, just relax, make sure you sleep good the night before, eat and you should be good

Reactions: Bhtsan

hashi111

Apr 12, 2024

Hi! Dont worry it will be all about your story! did you hire lawyer ?
and whats your timeline when did you applied and entered canada ?

evalou23

Apr 6, 2023

Hi please can you share your timeline and location ?
thanks

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Hi brother, yesterday I got a document of 50pages that was Minister Intervention saying that he is not approving my refugee case based on previous visitor visas application in Canada that got refused. Now i am afraid for upcoming hearing on May-05 because the Minister will not participate based on his intervention but it will be only judge. I am not sure how to convince them that i explored all the legal pathways to flee but nothing worked out and to save my life the only option was to seek asylum.
Please advise me because I’m stressed out and don’t understand what to do because I prepared myself for hearing but this thing is additional stress based on intervention.

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Hi brother, yesterday I got a document of 50pages that was Minister Intervention saying that he is not approving my refugee case based on previous visitor visas application in Canada that got refused. Now i am afraid for upcoming hearing on May-05 because the Minister will not participate based on his intervention but it will be only judge. I am not sure how to convince them that i explored all the legal pathways to flee but nothing worked out and to save my life the only option was to seek asylum.

Please advise me because I’m stressed out and don’t understand what to do because I prepared myself for hearing but this thing is additional stress based on intervention

Last edited:
Reactions: waseememirates1