+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee hearing descion not yet?

Dr_nadir

Jan 10, 2023
The Refugee court session was ten days ago, and the judge did not make a decision. He mentioned that it will be sent by mail. Is this an indication of rejection? And when will the decision be sent?
Thank

kitelife

Jan 11, 2023
Hello Members, I came to Canada in 2018 I was given a hearing date later the date was changed and they informed me they would let me know, I never heard from immigration until i changed lawyer in 2022 , After the hearing the officer did not give a decision and requested for doctors report , After doctors report was submitted , Last week my lawyer informed me the officer in charge was not available anymore that i have two options its either i apply for a new hearing to be heard by a new officer or let a new officer decide on the documents submitted already. I would like to know does this type of situation happen most times ?

Dr_nadir

Jan 10, 2023
[QUOTE = "canuck78 ، النشر: 10322746 ، العضو: 678500"]
لا يعني أي شيء. أراد إما التفضيل الشخصي أو العضو مراجعة الحالة قبل اتخاذ قرار.
[/يقتبس]
شكرًا until now just waiting

Dr_nadir

Jan 10, 2023
[QUOTE = "kitelife ، post: 10324194 ، عضو: 1120778"]
مرحبًا أيها الأعضاء ، لقد أتيت إلى كندا في 2018 ، وحصلت على جلسة استماع في وقت لاحق تم تغيير التاريخ وأبلغوني أنهم سيعلمونني ، ولم أسمع أبدًا من الهجرة حتى غيّرت المحامي في عام 2022 ، بعد جلسة الاستماع لم يقدمها الضابط قرار وطلب تقرير الأطباء ، بعد تقديم تقرير الأطباء ، أبلغني المحامي الأسبوع الماضي أن الضابط المسؤول لم يعد متاحًا لديّ خيارين ، إما أن أتقدم بجلسة استماع جديدة ليستمع إليها ضابط جديد موظف جديد يقرر المستندات المقدمة بالفعل. أود أن أعرف هل يحدث هذا النوع من المواقف في معظم الأوقات؟
[/يقتبس]
أنا think best descion for your case you will make consultation with another lawyer and you ask him