+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee hearing accepted

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I had my hearing yesterday and I’m happy to say that I was accepted on the table, I’m so happy it was just a regular hearing but only lasted 1hr. My lawyer didn’t even had to speak or defend me. Right after my first break he gave me the news. Anyone waiting for a hearing don’t discourage just know your story and the dates.

dollarraj

Dec 3, 2022
I had my hearing yesterday and I’m happy to say that I was accepted on the table, I’m so happy it was just a regular hearing but only lasted 1hr. My lawyer didn’t even had to speak or defend me. Right after my first break he gave me the news. Anyone waiting for a hearing don’t discourage just know your story and the dates.
Great in which city of Canada did you applied for the asylum?

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Good for you.
You just need to receive the Decision letter and apply for you PR ! Please... do not waist any single day !
Your journey as just started !!! Good job !

Morale

Apr 6, 2023
Could you please share your timelline with us!

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Could you please share your timelline with us!
Made my claim in May 2021, got work permit in November 2021, first hearing for May 2023 got canceled due the strike and second for sept 2023, became protected person on the table