+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee eligibility interview late

Rahikhan

Feb 23, 2024
Hi,
My refugee eligibility interview did not schedule as four months passed. what can be the reason? i checked my email in the portal is is fine. the latest update in portal shows your medical examination passed.

Reactions: s.ahmed06

chuanlin81

Oct 18, 2023
Hi,
My refugee eligibility interview did not schedule as four months passed. what can be the reason? i checked my email in the portal is is fine. the latest update in portal shows your medical examination passed.
Can you share your time?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
This is not an abnormal wait period. Due to the large volume of asylum claimants it can take between a few months to over a year to have the interview. All you can do is wait.

s.ahmed06

Apr 5, 2024
Hi,
same here but it looks like you are ahead of me. I passed medical exam on 1st of March still didn't hear from them, can you update me if they contacted you.