+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Applications in 2019 for Less Complex Cases

Bakaresheyi

Feb 23, 2019
Yes, I'm sorry for misprint
I meant early December 2018, after that I had a letter for Less Complex claims in February 2019 and now waiting for "short term interview"
Looks like they didnt start them yet. I dont think my case will be expedited. My country was in the list for short term interview
I wanted to ask may be anyone waiting for the same thing? Or received any letters?
Did the IRB tell you to submit any document within 15 days when you recieved the letter?

Muhammad79

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, before 4th of March I needed to sign certificate of readiness and provide any supplying documents. I didnt have any documents so I brought certificate of readiness straight to the IRB office.
The lady put stamp February and the date and I never heard from them ever since

Muhammad79

Mar 29, 2019
My country is on the list for short term interview

I ran away and I didnt have time to collect paperwork. I'm not going to go see my torturers and ask them for evidence

Kunda

Apr 4, 2019
Hello,my name is kunda Franco,am from Congo but am refugee in Zambia,in Zambia we can't study ,we can't work, I was asking if I can be taken to Canada as refuge e

-name:kunda Franco
-Tel/WhatsApp:+260978960025
_email:kundafrancooo@gmail.cm

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Anyone from countries that are considered for less complex cases heard anything from IRB?
Please share your timeline.

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello once again,

Any updates from folks who submitted application and received letter from IRB telling them that they are considered under less complex cases?
Please share timeline

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
People have been waiting 2 years for a hearing. What you consider fast and the actual timeline are probably different. 6 months to a year would be considered fast. There are over 60000 people applying for asylum so no matter what there will be wait times. They are also trying to process irregular claims from the US so people who do not qualify can be refused as fast was possible.