Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Today is Canada Day and I wanted to say nice things about why Canada in my opinion is one of the best places on earth to settle sticking to facts only.
According to the United Nations Canada has the third highest standard of living on Earth after Norway and Iceland on the Development index.According to a study by Haver Analytics,The Average Financial Net worth is 2nd only to that of the US at 145,000$ and have higher median household incomes then Brits and Aussies.We live in Bigger Homes 77% of Canadian Families live in homes with at least 5 rooms.Transparency International rates Canada tied with Belgium as the least likely in world to do bribes and Payoffs.Per Capita with an average of 250,000 Immigrants a year,Per Capita We grant the highest percentage of CITIZENSHIP in the world,Not PR or Green Cards but CITIZENSHIP.,47% of all our young people go to College compared to 39% in the US and 30% in the UK.According to the World Health Organization Canada has 8th highest life expentancy in the world.According to Mens Health We are the 2nd most fit country on Earth after the Netherlands and the 2nd most relaxed after Spain.Our rate of Fruit and Vegtable Consumption is 3rd in the World after Chinese and the Aussies,Yes We have problems which have been pointed out But We Canadians are still lucky to be living with one of the highest standards of living on Earth in a Diverse Multicultural Tolerant Country.Thats Why I remain a proud Canadian ,Proud of my Home and native land

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
BCguy said:
Yes We have problems which have been pointed out But We Canadians are still lucky to be living with one of the highest standards of living on Earth in a Diverse Multicultural Tolerant Country.Thats Why I remain a proud Canadian ,Proud of my Home and native land
With all the plus points some problems can be ignored. Always look at the brighter side. :)

Next July 1, myself and my family can safely say "WE ARE PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN"

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Happy Canada Day

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BcGuy & Domingo,

I hope to join you one day, Happy Canada Day!!!!!!!

valioiko

Star Member
Jul 27, 2008
Happy Canada Day to all of you. I hope and believe that one day we will be one of the proud Canadians.

Greetings and best wishes to all of you from sunny Bulgaria!

canadianhope

Jun 21, 2009
Hi All Aspirant Canadians,

Happy Canada Day to you all, I am going to shout really loud " I AM CANADIAN" the day I land in Canada. But I have long way to go...I just got okay about a month age from NS and still compiling my documents to send to Buffalo.....

Regardless, have a nice Canada day to you all. ENJOY.

regards
Canadianhope

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Canada Day.

There are lots of lessons to be learned from the success of Canada. I trust success story of Canada is a beacon light for many other developing countries and societies. The liberal values of canada, professionalism, good management of nation building exercises, honesty, welcoming immigration policy all contributed to the success.

Ofcourse, there are some political challenges for canada, hope Quebec will be part of Canada forever.

I hope one day i could be part of this great nation. Happy Canada Day.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Just finished attending the Canada Day Celebration at Canada Place,Entertainment was Celtic Dancers,South African Drum Band,Filipina Singer,Acadian Performer,Anglo Singer O Canada was sang by a Chinese Fellow and Seeing the Crowd Overwhelmingly multicultural wearing Turbans,Sarongs,Shorts,Hajibs coming from dozens of lands.At the end of the program,They released the results of a Nation Wide survey done out of over 50,000 asking them what made them proud to be Canadian,3 words kept on repeating themselves NATURE,FREEDOM AND CULTURAL DIVERSITY.Btw The Manitoba White Supremescist Woman who taught her daughters to hate minority people lost custody of her 2 kids for the next 5 years and will not have them again unless she can prove that she will raise them as tolerant Canadians.Now that is how Canada deals with racists,Imagine implimenting that in Australia or the UK,Racists have their kids taken away from them.Curry Bashing will never be a part of the Canadian Vocabulary.Seeing all theChinese,Iranians,Africans,Filipinos,Europeans,Latinos covered in red and white celebrating our Country s Birthday each keeping their own Culture and language united by Canadian values of Decency,Modesty,Honesty made me realize that Canada is truelly a Nation of Immigrants,To quote a Historical Decleration by Louis La Fontaine,The Co Founder of Canada,He said
"Canada is our Country as it must be the adopted Country of the different peoples which come from around the globe ,to make their way into its vast forests to build their homes and place their hopes,Like us their paramount desire must be the happiness and Prosperity of Canada,This is the heritage which they should endeavour to transmit to their descedants in this young and hospitable country. Canada today is a Nation of Diversity and I sincerely hope that eventually most of you can also call this your"Home and Native Land"

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCguy said:
Just finished attending the Canada Day Celebration at Canada Place,Entertainment was Celtic Dancers,South African Drum Band,Filipina Singer,Acadian Performer,Anglo Singer O Canada was sang by a Chinese Fellow and Seeing the Crowd Overwhelmingly multicultural wearing Turbans,Sarongs,Shorts,Hajibs coming from dozens of lands.At the end of the program,They released the results of a Nation Wide survey done out of over 50,000 asking them what made them proud to be Canadian,3 words kept on repeating themselves NATURE,FREEDOM AND CULTURAL DIVERSITY.Btw The Manitoba White Supremescist Woman who taught her daughters to hate minority people lost custody of her 2 kids for the next 5 years and will not have them again unless she can prove that she will raise them as tolerant Canadians.Now that is how Canada deals with racists,Imagine implimenting that in Australia or the UK,Racists have their kids taken away from them.Curry Bashing will never be a part of the Canadian Vocabulary.Seeing all theChinese,Iranians,Africans,Filipinos,Europeans,Latinos covered in red and white celebrating our Country s Birthday each keeping their own Culture and language united by Canadian values of Decency,Modesty,Honesty made me realize that Canada is truelly a Nation of Immigrants,To quote a Historical Decleration by Louis La Fontaine,The Co Founder of Canada,He said
"Canada isour Country as it must be the adopted Country of the different peoples which come from around the globe ,to make their way into its vast forests to build their homes and place their hopes,Like us their paramount desire must be the happiness and Prosperity of Canada,This is the heritage which they should endeavour to transmit to their descedants in this young and hospitable country. Canada today is a Nation of Diversity and I sincerely hope that eventually most of you can also call this your"Home and Native Land"
Bravo and Long Live Canada!!!

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reflections on Canada on Canada Day by a Proud Canadian

O CANADA!!!! HaPpY CaNaDa DaY........

Nicholas

Star Member
Aug 6, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada can be truly thankful to all the people of different cultures. Without them, Canada would be truly very dull.

Don't ever think that you are an immigrant. You are new Canadians, and live your life the way you want. That is true freedom.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
well ,

i've lived in Canada as well as USA...

I think, Canada is a bowl of Salad and USA is a bowl of soup.

In Canada, different cultures come together, maintain their culture and gel with others. They contribute immensely to the taste of the dish.. and the dish tastes wonderful...

In US, different cultures come together, change their form and state, mix into the US culture and make little or no difference to the taste fo the dish.

that's why I think Canada is a wonderful country... it accepts immgrants of all colors and cultures with open arms...

Happy Canada Day