+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter (to whom it will be addressed?)

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please excuse me if this has been asked before but I am asking for a reference letter for my current employer. To whom shall I address the reference letter?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
Please excuse me if this has been asked before but I am asking for a reference letter for my current employer. To whom shall I address the reference letter?
'To whom it may concern'

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
I mean the office to whom I will address. Is it the Visa office? if so,which visa office?
You don't need to specify any office. Just address it to what I mentioned or to 'Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)'.

kaushalyap

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

I've addressed it as below,

The Authorized Officer,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Department,
Canada.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even my employer refused to give "To Whom It May Concern". So I told them to address to
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.(IRCC)
Government of Canada

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for visit visa for myself and family at different times. I have always addressed the letter to CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) securing Visas of as long as 10 years multiple entry.

Good luck.

Reactions: VDej

baghya1986

Aug 15, 2023
how i can address in reference letter as my my organization requested to mention the address to whom it may concern is not enough them, they need an address to mention. cold you please assist me in this situation ?