Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
Can anyone, please check this and let me know,if there are any changes.

Company's Letter head

July 26, 2016
To whom it may concern,
I am writing this to confirm that Mr. XXX is currently working as Software Developer (NOC 2174) at Company YYY on a full time permanent basis of 40 hours per week since Dec 19, 2014. His main duties as Software Developer are:
• Write, modify, integrate ,test web and mobile applications
• Testing new applications and changes to existing ones
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
• Developing CMS-driven, responsive websites and web-based applications according to needs analysis and scope of work.
• Continued maintenance, development, bug fixes and customization on an as-needed basis.
• Documenting website source code and applications.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
During this employment Mr. XXX starting salary was $00 per hour ($00000.00 annually) plus benefit for dental, extended health, life insurance and additional $00.00 per hour for billable hours.
Mr. XXX current salary is $00 per hour ($00000.00 annually) plus benefit for dental, extended health, life insurance and additional $00.00 per hour for billable hours with same position.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Signed
YYY Company

Mr. Owner,
President

Reactions: adityagupta88

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bskap said:

Company's Letter head

July 26, 2016
To whom it may concern,
I am writing this to confirm that Mr. XXX is currently working as Software Developer (NOC 2174) at Company YYY on a full time permanent basis of 40 hours per week since Dec 19, 2014. His main duties as Software Developer are:
• Developing CMS-driven, responsive websites and web-based applications according to needs analysis and scope of work.
• Continued maintenance, development, bug fixes and customization on an as-needed basis.
During this employment Mr. XXX starting salary was $00 per hour ($00000.00 annually) plus benefit for dental, extended health, life insurance and additional $00.00 per hour for billable hours.
Mr. XXX current salary is $00 per hour ($00000.00 annually) plus benefit for dental, extended health, life insurance and additional $00.00 per hour for billable hours with same position.
Signed
YYY Company

Mr. Owner,
President
Looks pretty good to me.
Remember to include the contact details of the referee (phone number and email address).

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
bskap said:
July 26, 2016
To whom it may concern,
It is very good, in that it contains all the required information.

I would suggest that the duties that are copied/pasted from the NOC be re-worded.

Also, spell out "CMS" - you can't expect the VO to know what that is...

sukh87764

Apr 23, 2018

Company's Letter head

July 26, 2016
To whom it may concern,
Signed
YYY Company

Mr. Owner,
President

Hi , Do we need to mention end date of employment as well ? I am doing continuing job or we can write exact year on ref letter and get it signed from employer