+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

RedCherry

Apr 26, 2018
Hi All,

I am working in T*S and I am applying to be in the pool.Does our company give international transfer ?Reading this thread I am unsure now whether or not HR will give this letter.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hi,
@DEEPCUR /others
I am also planning to apply for PR. First of all thanks for sharing the details above.

Can i request one of you to share the template for the letter of experience at abcdefusofa@gmail.com

Also was it accepted and you got PR already?

Last edited:

srini_reddy

May 16, 2018
Hello All,

Iam in the process of applying for PR myself. Iam in a state of confusion whether to choose NOC 2173 or 2174 for the years I worked in India and abroad as both were matching the work I did . Also my current role is matchingNOC 0213. I have been with TCS since 2006. Is there a way to get skill letter or any reference letter as I have checked with HR and BRM and none of them are ready to provide the letters. Any help would be appreciated.

@DEEPCUR I think you will be in a better postion to guide me as you have in this group for a while.

Thanks

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi everyone, What proof can be used for working hours as the skill letter doesn't mention working hours. I have an email from my supervisor approving working hours. Can I attach the email along with skill and service certificate ? Please suggest. Thanks.
so what did you do.. even the salary slip does not show number of hours..
please suggest

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Thanks a lot for your prompt response, much appreciated!
Unfortunately, I do not have any softcopy of my appraisal letters, and everytime I have sent email to Corporate FFS (TCS) they seem to ignore the mail content and just respond in a pre-defined format. TCS alumniportal also does not have those documents, any idea/experience in retrieving the same?
what did you do finally.. did you just enter last designation with TCS in express entry profile or how did you proved break up of designation especially asst.systems and systems engineer etc.

sach429

Feb 8, 2018
what did you do finally.. did you just enter last designation with TCS in express entry profile or how did you proved break up of designation especially asst.systems and systems engineer etc.
I created two rows for each country I worked in and mentioned the last designation held in each. For instance, I worked as ASE Trainee, ASE, SE in India and SE and ITA in USA, I only entered two rows;
1. SE in India
2. ITA in USA
This was in my post-ITA profile, the pre-ITA EE Profile had one row for each designation; didn't cause any issue though.

sach429

Feb 8, 2018
so what did you do.. even the salary slip does not show number of hours..
please suggest
In my case, I divided my experience into two parts - India and US
Supporting document I provided:
India part
- A letter from my colleague who was my manager in India. Same format as the final US experience letter except the designation (as my last designation in India) and the start/end date. Also, mentioned the hours worked per week.
- Compensation letter for the annual salary
- Salary slip for the designation and the days paid
US Part
- The final letter issued by TCS FFS
- ADP statement of the last month worked for hours worked
- W2 for the annual salary
Explained this in LOE

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
In my case, I divided my experience into two parts - India and US
Supporting document I provided:
India part
- A letter from my colleague who was my manager in India. Same format as the final US experience letter except the designation (as my last designation in India) and the start/end date. Also, mentioned the hours worked per week.
- Compensation letter for the annual salary
- Salary slip for the designation and the days paid
US Part
- The final letter issued by TCS FFS
- ADP statement of the last month worked for hours worked
- W2 for the annual salary
Explained this in LOE
thanks again...

kumarjdey

Jun 9, 2018
That is right. Five or six points for entire duration. Since you are getting it from colleague, just make sure that it is properly aligned with NOC that you are claiming. Like a paraphrased version of NOC duties.

I have a template that I used for the affidavit, I can send to you if you want. You could DM your email id. I cannot send it right away, but in a day or two, I could send it.
Hi @DEEPCUR

Request you to please send me the template too on my email id. I have DM you my email id.
I too have worked in TCS previously and will need the template for applying PR.

sathishc87

May 13, 2018
@All @DEEPCUR can you please share the letter format at sathishc87@gmail.com.

I have 7 years TCS exp (US (recent) & India). As usual, TCS designation won't match with the proj role (as below). In my application Job Title, do I need to enter TCS designation or proj role? Bcz all TCS related documents will show only TCS designation and not Proj roles.

TCS Designation Proj Role
Assistant Systems Analyst Business Analyst
Systems Analyst Scrum master

Appreciate your help!!!

sathishc87

May 13, 2018
@All @DEEPCUR can you please share the letter format at sathishc87@gmail.com.

I have 7 years TCS exp (US (recent) & India). As usual, TCS designation won't match with the proj role (as below). In my application Job Title, do I need to enter TCS designation or proj role? Bcz all TCS related documents will show only TCS designation and not Proj roles.

TCS Designation -- Proj Role
Assistant Systems Analyst -- Business Analyst
Systems Analyst -- Scrum master

Appreciate your help!!!
Fiends,

Can you please share the reference letter format.

Thanks