+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from Accenture

gps_94

Apr 30, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know those who had previously worked with Accenture India and applied for PR.

Did Accenture HR easily gives a reference letter in the format mentioned by CIC.

If they do not provide all the details what you guys have done to tackle this situation.

Before I request them a reference letter I want to be sure that how exactly we should approach them .

Your kind response would be a great help for me.

kaddu747

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
02-11-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-29-2017
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know those who had previously worked with Accenture India and applied for PR.

Did Accenture HR easily gives a reference letter in the format mentioned by CIC.

If they do not provide all the details what you guys have done to tackle this situation.

Before I request them a reference letter I want to be sure that how exactly we should approach them .

Unsure if they do it for past employees, but they have done it for my wife (current employee). If they do not provide you with a letter you can always ask a former colleague/manager to write a letter of reference in the accepted format, for you.

seawaves0703

Star Member
May 16, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
IELTS Request
R:9 S:9 L:8.5 W:7
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Unsure if they do it for past employees, but they have done it for my wife (current employee). If they do not provide you with a letter you can always ask a former colleague/manager to write a letter of reference in the accepted format, for you.
Hi were you able to receive a reference letter from accenture? I am a previous employee as well. Please let me know.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
There is a special request option on Accenture portal, did you guys use that to get a reference letter?

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
Hello,

I had written to the Exit team of Accenture and they had replied as below:

Kindly write to INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com for the reference Letter as we are not the concerned Team for the same. In the mail, please include your complete address (Indian Address Only) & specify the reason for requesting the letter.

I am an ex-employee of Accenture (2007-2011) and they provided me with all the details in the company's format. I think it's fine as they cover all the details and that is important.

They post the Reference Letter to us. Please write to the above email id requesting for a reference letter and state the purpose as Canada Immigration. They will reply with the details they need from you and the procedure.

Hope this helps

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hello everyone,

If you are a current employee in Accenture India, follow the below steps:

Login to AST (Accenture Service Tool)
Click on New Request > Credence Request

Enter data in the below requested fields:
Category :
Special
Credence Type : Proof of Employment

Purpose: citizenship and Immigration
The letter should be addressed to : Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Citizenship applying to which country : Canada
Share your work description in 4 to 5 bullet points : *Work Description* (I entered 9 bullet points and it was accepted)

Comments: Request you to mention the below content in the beginning of the letter before mentioning the job duties (work description). "This is to certify that *Full Name* is employed with Accenture Solutions Private Limited full time (45 hours per week) in *Name of City*, India from *Joining Date* till present. *He/She* is designated as career level *Current Level - Current Designation*."

Preferred Letter Format : Hard Copy
Facility : *Office*

Click on Submit

The request has to be approved by your Supervisor and HR Rep in AST. Once both of them approve it, you would receive the reference letter in few days. You can collect the same from the mail room.

Note:
Mention your details wherever I have mentioned content between asterisk (*).

Reactions: diyaaa and Minid

charsi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I sent an email to India.AEE.ESL@accenture.com and got the letter in a few days. Be very specific about what information you need on the letter and also send them the bullet points of job responsibilities. They will probably also ask who your line manager was to confirm the above.

Ask them to stamp the letter too.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Thanks a lot, really helpful

Category :
Special

The letter should be addressed to : Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Share your work description in 4 to 5 bullet points : *Work Description* (I entered 9 bullet points and it was accepted)

Comments: Request you to mention the below content in the beginning of the letter before mentioning the job duties (work description). "This is to certify that *Full Name* is employed with Accenture Solutions Private Limited full time (45 hours per week) in *Name of City*, India from *Joining Date* till present. *He/She* is designated as career level *Current Level - Current Designation*."

Click on Submit

The request has to be approved by your Supervisor and HR Rep in AST. Once both of them approve it, you would receive the reference letter in few days. You can collect the same from the mail room.

Note:

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........

Category :
Special

Click on Submit

Note:
How much time it took for you to get the letter once it was approved by your manager and HR?
for me the status is still pending although both have approved it.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
How much time it took for you to get the letter once it was approved by your manager and HR?
for me the status is still pending although both have approved it.
After supervisor and HR approved, it took 2 working days for the final approval to reflect in AST and also a comment would be updated mentioning that the letter is dispatched. After the final approval, you should receive the letter in your facility mailroom in 2 working days.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
After supervisor and HR approved, it took 2 working days for the final approval to reflect in AST and also a comment would be updated mentioning that the letter is dispatched. After the final approval, you should receive the letter in your facility mailroom in 2 working days.
Thank you

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
What was the format of reference letter ? Did you provide them the List of responsibilities or they gave it as per their own records, as the job responsibilities points are very important.
Pls advise.
Thanks

Reactions: antriksha.kumar

arshdeep7

Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

Could you please share where can I get the format by CIC.i’m in the same boat, my employeer in India is not willing to give a letter mentioning the number of hours.

So if you could please share the format, I can get it signed from an employee.

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi, I wrote to mail ID INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com asking for reference letter, but mail got "undelivered" and the message was as given below- . Is there any other email ID I can write mail to ask for job reference letter from Accenture ?

Delivery not done message I received was-
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com>
(reason: 550 5.4.1 [INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied [BL2NAM02FT006.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com])

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
Hi, I wrote to mail ID INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com asking for reference letter, but mail got "undelivered" and the message was as given below- . Is there any other email ID I can write mail to ask for job reference letter from Accenture ?

Delivery not done message I received was-
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com>
(reason: 550 5.4.1 [INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied [BL2NAM02FT006.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com])
Hi write to this ID - India.HRSSC.Exits@accenture.com and say you needed a reference letter and you wrote to INDIA.AEE.ESL@accenture.com but the mail got undelivered as it said the ID doesnt exit and ask them only to provide you with the correct ID

Reactions: kapsg_88