+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter doubt

EB24

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

So in my first company I was hired for 6 months on contract and then it got extended for another 6 months and then I was confirmed at a permanent position. So, after the initial 9 months my salary was revised. While writing the salary break up should I put it as

1. Xxxxx per month
Or
2. Xxxxx per annum
Or
3. Xxxxx for 9 months

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi, put your salary as X amount per month. You can even add an extra sentence saying the same thing you've said above ( I have started working for the X company for X amount per month initially and it was revised after 9 months as X amount after they've hired me directly). Attach the old and new paystubs for further clarification.

Reactions: EB24

EB24

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi, put your salary as X amount per month. You can even add an extra sentence saying the same thing you've said above ( I have started working for the X company for X amount per month initially and it was revised after 9 months as X amount after they've hired me directly). Attach the old and new paystubs for further clarification.

Thank you so much. Will be adding the monthly salary only to avoid any form of confusion. :)