Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
2013 (re-med)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello.

Background info:

My wife originally had her medical done in Japan in October 2012. On December 4th, 2013, my wife and I returned to Canada to wait out her PR. When we arrived in Calgary, I explained to the border agent that I am moving back to Canada to live and my wife will be "visiting" my family and I until she receives her PR. The border agent in Calgary gave my wife a one year visitors visa after we provided proof (marriage license, airline tickets, correspondence from Manila, etc.) that we had applied for her PR.

My question:

On December 3, 2013, my wife received an email from the Canadian Embassy, Manila stating that she has to redo her medicals. As this was only a day before our trip to Canada, we could not do my wife's re-medical in Japan. However, I contacted my mother and gave her two doctors approved (panel physicians) to do medicals by Immigration Canada in Edmonton, and my mother booked an appointment for us. My wife will have her re-med tomorrow. My wife contacted Manila by email and I contacted them by fax to inform them of our change in address. However, on the form my wife has to take with her tomorrow, it still has our old Japanese address. Will this be a problem?

Thank you.

J