+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Red Seal Certification in Electrician/HVAC Trade in Ontario and job

GEETREET

Feb 8, 2017
Hi all ,

completed 1 year as PR in Ontario . But still i am looking for good job that of my interest and experience.

I have back home 7 year of experience working with a construction company as a electrician/Air Conditioner . but here i don 't know how to directly challenge Red Seal certification Exam ... as i don't have time to go to school for apprenticeship for 2 or 3 years and then appear for certification ..

so please guide me

how can i go directly for certification exam based on my back home experience ...
how to proceed to get my equivalency skill assessment ...
Thanks

YPal

Star Member
Mar 19, 2011
Hi all ,

completed 1 year as PR in Ontario . But still i am looking for good job that of my interest and experience.

I have back home 7 year of experience working with a construction company as a electrician/Air Conditioner . but here i don 't know how to directly challenge Red Seal certification Exam ... as i don't have time to go to school for apprenticeship for 2 or 3 years and then appear for certification ..

so please guide me

how can i go directly for certification exam based on my back home experience ...
how to proceed to get my equivalency skill assessment ...
Thanks
Seems like not many people on this forum are familiar with Red Seal. There must be site for it directly. I have looked but not much information on the site.