+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

red river college winnipeg

sourabh32

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
anybody please tell me where to take admission? i am confused between Red River College in Manitoba and Humber, And others in ontario under SPP,
m looking for 2 years advance diploma in Graphic Design.
please let me know where to take admission and which province is having high employment?
should i go for manitoba because getting p.r. is easy there?
and ontario for jobs?
please help me out? let me know about jobs in graphic designing, i already did lots of research but still confused about the jobs?
have done research on indeed.ca, monsterjob.ca and all. dont know where to go? its gonna be big step for me to take and m looking for expert advise, want to get a good job after completing my diploma from canada so that i can stay there full time.
please let me know?

stranger

Sep 22, 2013
Hey all...

I will be applying for International Business in RRC or maybe Commerce and sales marketing by end of october..

But before that i would like to know how fast is the approval by rrc?

and as for the immigration---- i shall be applying for study permit but will my hubby get an open work permit or dependency visa?!....

Can someone give me an accurate or reliable answer!

Would appreciate :)

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends look at my profile and suggest me please i really need your advice... PLEASE
i have done BCA with 65 % ( one backlog which was cleared in first time and got a degree) 2012
from august 2012 to july 2012 i was taking coachings of computer languages from private institute..
now i have cleared IELTS with 7 bands
and i am doing beginners french course.
i want to apply for student visa canada in sept 2014..
what are my chances and how my profile looks?
i want to apply for Network technician ( diploma of 2 years) ? suggest me guys..

JustJoined

Sep 10, 2013
siddharth_pharma84 said:
Got offer letter for may intake.january intake was full long time.it takes a month to get offer letter from India.
@ siddharth_pharma84

Am so excited to see your thread. I was also recently offered an acceptance letter to RRC for International Business may 2014 intake too!! ;D I have even submitted my application for study pemit. Just like you, am just waiting to hear from CIC now

I researched soooo much about many institutions before i finally settled for that college. It is VERY reputable and recognized. Plus manitoba's provincial laws are so immigration friendly.

Its nice to finally see someone pursuing same goals with me on this thread. Its like knowing fellow coursemates even before start of classes. Please join me in reaching out to many more of us going in for the same session. By God's grace, all of our visas will come thru

Lets chat more

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
JustJoined said:
@ siddharth_pharma84

Am so excited to see your thread. I was also recently offered an acceptance letter to RRC for International Business may 2014 intake too!! ;D I have even submitted my application for study pemit. Just like you, am just waiting to hear from CIC now

I researched soooo much about many institutions before i finally settled for that college. It is VERY reputable and reciognized. Plus manitoba's provincial laws are so immigration friendly.

Its nice to finally see someone pursuing same goals with me on this thread. Its like knowing fellow coursemates even before start of classes. Please join me in reaching out to many more of us going in for the same session. By God's grace, all of our visas will come thru

Lets chat more
Well finally found someone thinkin in similar mindset .send a personal message your number .would be glad to to stay in touch

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
JustJoined said:
@ siddharth_pharma84

I researched soooo much about many institutions before i finally settled for that college. It is VERY reputable and recognized. Plus manitoba's provincial laws are so immigration friendly.

Lets chat more
hi i dont find international buissness for may in rrc can u give me the link to apoply.thanks

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
hi i want to apply for international buissness in rrc for may intake. ive looked in the links but cant find one.can u give me the link to the coirse for may intake..
thanks.

do u have whatsapp so we can talk.

my number is +91 9052043721.

thanks.

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
Am having a group for Canada future students, if u want to join add me there... my number is 9825192588
amit

vaskathecat

Nov 29, 2013
Hi!

I want to apply for Electrical Technology as an international student. But my English is poor. So at first I'm going to take 2-month Intensive English course because there is no requirement to assessment your English level for applying there. After that I want to get an Academic English Prog for University and College Entrance for applying to Electrical Technology.
Here are some questions, pls:

1. There is a requirement which says that I must submit a result of English test for applying for Electrical Technology . So, if I haven't such result, I won't be able to apply. Or may be there is another way to apply for Electrical Technology right now through using English courses which I mentioned above? I mean something like this: you apply for English course and for Electrical Technology at the same time. And after you pass the English exam you will be able to start Electrical Technology course.

2. If not, Will I be able to apply for Electrical Technology during my English course?

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianstudentenquire said:
can anyone share a sop for international business pgd course(red river college) if it is ok?

will be helpfull as a reference.

thanks,
Use google. ;)

lucasp

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-March-2014
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 31/03/2014
Do they offer International Business In May? My consultant said no and even Red river website says NO. they just have January session for International business management

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
lucasp said:
Do they offer International Business In May? My consultant said no and even Red river website says NO. they just have January session for International business management
Yes, RRC offer May intake for International Business. But their website is not updated yet. I am present student of this Program.

lucasp

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-March-2014
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 31/03/2014
I received a email from RRC said no Intake or seats for May 2014

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Harry22 said:
Yes, RRC offer May intake for International Business. But their website is not updated yet. I am present student of this Program.
Hello Harry,

Hope you are doing gr8..!!!
I have a question, well few of those???

- Can I apply for a IBM course in Red river college after completion of 1 year pg diploma in Ontario.?
- Are there any visa rejection chances as I'm completely changing the province for second year for my extension?
- If by Gods grace I get the visa extended, so in this case how many years visa I will get after completing two pg diplomas ( 1 from Ontario + 1 from Manitoba)
- Or is it advisable to go for a 2 year Pg diploma course from Ontario?
- If I want to apply directly to any college in Alberta or Manitoba, what are the chances of getting the visa approved?
- What are the job prospects in Manitoba after completion of IBM from IBM?

Ill be grateful to for your help?

Thanks

Regards,

William