+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Red river college, winnipeg or GIC , feel free to ask

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
Hi guys
I want to do 2 year pg course in Manitoba which is not possible so can I take up two 1 year pg diplomas and then apply for 3 years work permit? Is it possible this way?

And also please tell me the status of part time job availability in this location.

Thanks

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Please reply to my query...!!:(

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Rahul.Revoori said:
Hi guys
I want to do 2 year pg course in Manitoba which is not possible so can I take up two 1 year pg diplomas and then apply for 3 years work permit? Is it possible this way?

And also please tell me the status of part time job availability in this location.

Thanks
Not possible.
1 year diploma = 1 year PSW (Post study work visa)
2 year diploma = 2 year PSW (Post study work visa)

On option for you is 1 + 1 year diploma (consecutive) that will fetch you 3 year work visa..!!!!
but there should not be any gap of more than 3 months between 2 diploma courses.

By the way can I ask you why your not getting admission for a 2 year PGD.???

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
William G said:
Hi bro..........Thanx a ton

1. I just want to know about any 1 year accounting program in Red river conditions.
2. how the weather conditions in Southern alberta.
3. Can I apply for a 2 year program in Alberta, as Ive approached some consultancies here in Mumbai and mostly all of them convince me to apply for any colleges in Ontario and then later on apply for any college in alberta.
4. suggest me any good college in terms of courses offered in Accountancy taxation and finance and the job prospects.

Thnx
hello bro
1.Search here... http://me.rrc.mb.ca/catalogue/Programs.aspx?DeliveryCode=F
2. I cant say about alberta but here its really cold.... -10 to -40 in winters, I think alberta has the almost same weather conditions.
3. Apply direct to alberta's college, dont listen to them.

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sparky,

Can you tell me about the employment chances in Winnipeg while studies and after PGD in Business too?
I will be thankful to u if u reply. Thanks

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
lovedeepsingh said:
Hello everyone...
I reappeared for ielts and got an overall score of 7.5 with 6.5,6,8.5,8.5 in W,S,R,L.
Can i apply with these score in Post graduate diploma in quality control in pharmaceutical in rrc ? According to rrc website one needs to have 6.5 in speaking which i dont have.
I also have an offer letter for meng in environmental eng from carleton university but my first preference is manitoba .So,please help.
Thank you and happy new year.
Hello Lovedeep,
You can apply.. But giving you offer letter is RRC international department wish. Sometimes they allow 0.5 bands tolerance. Like they did in my case.
Thanks
--
Harry

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadi_16 said:
Dear Sparky,

Can you tell me about the employment chances in Winnipeg while studies and after PGD in Business too?
I will be thankful to u if u reply. Thanks
Hello, Hammadi_16
Actually, It depends individual to individual and your previous work experience. During your studies you can do part time jobs. You can get a part time job quite easily (Subway, Tim Hortons kind of jobs) but after studies a full time job in your field of studies need hard work, patience and luck. You can do part time jobs after your studies too but for PR you need a full time job.
One more thing, you are not allowed to work for first 6 months.

Good luck.

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovedeepsingh said:
Hello everyone...
I reappeared for ielts and got an overall score of 7.5 with 6.5,6,8.5,8.5 in W,S,R,L.
Can i apply with these score in Post graduate diploma in quality control in pharmaceutical in rrc ? According to rrc website one needs to have 6.5 in speaking which i dont have.
I also have an offer letter for meng in environmental eng from carleton university but my first preference is manitoba .So,please help.
Thank you and happy new year.
Your score is awesome. Just apply buddy, you will get your offer letter for sure.

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hello Harry,

Can you tell me if I do a 1 year diploma from Ontario sep14 intake and then turn up to again 1 year diploma from Red river in manitoba, so how many years of PGWP ill be getting.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Can i fill the application form of rrc with pen?

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
William G said:
Hello Harry,

Can you tell me if I do a 1 year diploma from Ontario sep14 intake and then turn up to again 1 year diploma from Red river in manitoba, so how many years of PGWP ill be getting.
My question is also same yaar.. someone please reply fast...

virtu

Star Member
Aug 29, 2013
amit3386 said:
My question is also same yaar.. someone please reply fast...
Use the search forum option, this question has already been answered a lot here in this forum.

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sparky_Dave said:
Hello, Hammadi_16
Actually, It depends individual to individual and your previous work experience. During your studies you can do part time jobs. You can get a part time job quite easily (Subway, Tim Hortons kind of jobs) but after studies a full time job in your field of studies need hard work, patience and luck. You can do part time jobs after your studies too but for PR you need a full time job.
One more thing, you are not allowed to work for first 6 months.

Good luck.
dear Sparky,

Please tell me how much a student can earn there approx. and also tell me if he may cross the limits of 20 Hours weekly. I appreciate if you could let me know what could one get salary after PGD business course?