+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reconsideration request result time

Armaan Ali

Feb 22, 2024
I applied for Canada visit visa with my family to visit my friend in Toronto. I got refusal on 6/2/2024 I immediately applied for reconsideration on 8/2/2024

The reason for refusal was 179B and that I don’t have strong ties to my home country Also that my documents are fake where I guarantee all my documents are authentic and I have clearly mentioned this in my reconsideration request

In my reconsideration I again attached all my rental agreements And business proof that prove my ties to my home country

I am confused will I get reply from IRCC and till when I will get a response from IRCC AbuDhabhi

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for Canada visit visa with my family to visit my friend in Toronto. I got refusal on 6/2/2024 I immediately applied for reconsideration on 8/2/2024

The reason for refusal was 179B and that I don’t have strong ties to my home country Also that my documents are fake where I guarantee all my documents are authentic and I have clearly mentioned this in my reconsideration request

In my reconsideration I again attached all my rental agreements And business proof that prove my ties to my home country

I am confused will I get reply from IRCC and till when I will get a response from IRCC AbuDhabhi
There are no timelines for reconsideration. You may never get a response to request because IRCC doesn’t have to consider it or re-open your file. So you were all refused? Who? So ties to return were your rental agreement and business registration with client contracts/taxes paid etc.? What about other family members - what were their ties to return? If IRCC believes documents are fake then how did you explain that with reconsideration request?

Last edited:

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Did you receive any response of your reconsideration request?