+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent TRV return passport time within Canada

Adeelnk

Dec 8, 2017
Hey,

I applied for an extension of my TRV on November 22nd and have still not received a passport request. I have to travel outside the country on December 18th due to a personal matter. Is there any chance the entire process would be completed by then? If not, is there anyway i can travel outside Canada and have my visa stamped from my home country instead?

piscesky

Dec 6, 2017
Hey,

I applied for an extension of my TRV on November 22nd and have still not received a passport request. I have to travel outside the country on December 18th due to a personal matter. Is there any chance the entire process would be completed by then? If not, is there anyway i can travel outside Canada and have my visa stamped from my home country instead?
There will be 0 chance you can complete the process. Call and email them to ask if you can stamp your visa from your home country.

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Hey,

I don't think yyou
Passport finally received. Hope you guys get yours soon!
Hi! Did they email you that your tracker was activated or you just check it everyday?