+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECENT BOWP APPROVALS - Timeline

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Hi have you got an email saying that it is approved or have you randomly checked to see it it is approved in mycic?

frozenbc said:
I applied for a bowp on Feb. 28. Earlier today my application hadn't been touched (according to mycic). Now I just got an update saying it's been approved! Better late than never. Good luck everyone!

Steveymac86

Apr 30, 2015
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Hi can you let me know when did they ask for proof of payment of the $100 fee on spouse application. Was it recently or way long back?
I got the request on Monday the 27th. Looks like somebody below is in the same situation hopefully they will review my account next week and then open up the gate again so I can upload the receipt! Stressful times......

CEC_DEC_27

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Can you please provide the link from where you have paid the open work permit holder fee...

Steveymac86 said:
I got the request on Monday the 27th. Looks like somebody below is in the same situation hopefully they will review my account next week and then open up the gate again so I can upload the receipt! Stressful times......

frozenbc

May 19, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
22-08-2014
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Hi have you got an email saying that it is approved or have you randomly checked to see it it is approved in mycic?
I got an email saying there had been an update made to the application, and to check the mycic site to read about it. There has been no accompanying letter or email explaining this fact. My MyCIC account just says that my application has been approved, and is now closed.

prentiss18

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
guys questions please!
i got a friend here in canada..she is married but her spouse is in the Philippines. but she include him from pnp to cic application. she just submitted her application in cic last week. and now she needs to renew her work permit coz it will expire on the end of june.

1. can she include her husband in work permit application?
2. if yes..what can we attach in Proof of travel?

#our employer is willing to provide job offer to her spouse as well.
thanks so much guys. hope to hear from u.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Good Day Guys,

Today at 8:30AM I got an e-mail from CIC that I got some update on my account, when I logged in there is nothing in my account. I applied on March 9th. Any one know what does it mean ? Why I received e-mail ?

Any advise appreciated.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
cecpet said:
Good Day Guys,

Today at 8:30AM I got an e-mail from CIC that I got some update on my account, when I logged in there is nothing in my account. I applied on March 9th. Any one know what does it mean ? Why I received e-mail ?

Any advise appreciated.
Hi,
give it some time for the info to appear in your account. It may take couple of hours or a day.

ganges

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
cecpet said:
Good Day Guys,

Any advise appreciated.
when did you apply for BOWP?

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
nov1061 said:
Hi,
give it some time for the info to appear in your account. It may take couple of hours or a day.
But Is it possible that they approved before the time. Because I applied on 9th March. ?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
I applied on 17 March and a couple of weeks back I got an email to advise me there was no updates to my account

ganges said:
when did you apply for BOWP?

ganges

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Amisnic said:
I applied on 17 March and a couple of weeks back I got an email to advise me there was no updates to my account
Then I would say. It's too early that you will notice anything in you CIC account. Even I had received such emails saying that "you have an update", but there was nothing. I got my BOWP approved in 60 days and email on 61st and 62nd day.

Steveymac86

Apr 30, 2015
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Can you please provide the link from where you have paid the open work permit holder fee...
It won't let me post think link on here but you can pay online or pay at a financial institution

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
cecpet said:
But Is it possible that they approved before the time. Because I applied on 9th March. ?
It seems to be too soon, but who knows? Wait a little longer and you'll see.

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does any onw know where these work permits are posted from?