+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Receiving Portal 1 issue. Did not receive it.

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
They are saying its sent on my email
Idk where it is
Call them and ask to re-send until you received it. No worries, I have the same issue three times. I called them, they said that sent it to me but I did not receive nothing.
Just call and ask, this is al what you can do

Anonymous200

Feb 16, 2024
Thank you , I will follow up with them.
I received my portal 1. and replied from my email. My consultant said , I should not have write anything in thses lines and made a mistake. Please advise.

• Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):Yes
  • If you are not inside Canada
    • When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): inside Canada
    • In which country are you currently located: Canada
Also, i entered my email for me and my spouse. Also, added my spouse's with description saying that I want to be the main one fort both. Is it an issue? Should I call IRCC to resend it ?

heenad

Mar 6, 2024
I received my portal 1. and replied from my email. My consultant said , I should not have write anything in thses lines and made a mistake. Please advise.

• Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):Yes
  • If you are not inside Canada
    • When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): inside Canada
    • In which country are you currently located: Canada
Also, i entered my email for me and my spouse. Also, added my spouse's with description saying that I want to be the main one fort both. Is it an issue? Should I call IRCC to resend it ?
When did you received the portal?

MFC123

Nov 7, 2023
How long should it take from being able to see the COPR number to getting portal 1? I am wondering whether I should call IRCC.

Edilbertolg

Feb 11, 2023
I have the same issue. Final decision says may 01 2024. I called IRCC and the agent said the portal 1 email was sent on May 04th. It has been requested to be sent. Here I am, more than 2 weeks and nothing!! any advise??

MFC123

Nov 7, 2023
I have the same issue. Final decision says may 01 2024. I called IRCC and the agent said the portal 1 email was sent on May 04th. It has been requested to be sent. Here I am, more than 2 weeks and nothing!! any advise??
When you say "final decision says", what's exactly the message that shows up? that final decision was taken or that it is still in progress?