+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment request after submitting P2 details.

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi there,

My application timeline looks like this
Received P1 on December 20, 2023 (Montreal VO)
Received P2 on February 11, 2024 (Not sure which VO)
I uploaded photo and address the same day

Today I received this email from IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Hello

You are requested to provide the payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment.

· The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $515.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.

· Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

· Please send your payment receipt to this email. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.

Please reply via return email.

**Please confirm if you are in Canada**

Thank you,

Please note that I have already paid RPRF fee on March 15, 2023.

Has anybody gone through same experience?
COPR expiring on March 23, 2023

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi there,

My application timeline looks like this
Received P1 on December 20, 2023 (Montreal VO)
Received P2 on February 11, 2024 (Not sure which VO)
I uploaded photo and address the same day

Today I received this email from IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Hello

You are requested to provide the payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment.

· The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $515.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.

· Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

· Please send your payment receipt to this email. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.

Please reply via return email.

**Please confirm if you are in Canada**

Thank you,

Please note that I have already paid RPRF fee on March 15, 2023.

Has anybody gone through same experience?
COPR expiring on March 23, 2023
You might be having a receipt. Forward it to the email mentioned.