+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Passport Request

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Hi to all

This is a good news for me and for all that CIC is not quiet they are moving. I have received my passport request yesterday (02-Apr-2008)
They asked to submit the following items within 60 days of the date of the letter.

1-Passport for me and all accompanying family members
2-Two photographs for me and each dependant
3-Updated Information Chart (Attached along with the PPR) This is a simple form to fill up the complete Particulars of all – That is : Family Name , First Name , Passport Number , Passport Expiry Date , Height , Color of Eyes , Current Mailing Address Tele Number and Email ID
4-Self Addressed Envelop at least 21cm x 30 cm
Thats it

They said they will return passports in 30 days (6 weeks) at Canadian Embassy, Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi will contact me to ask how I would like to receive my passports.
They said that we can contact them in case we did not received in 6 weeks time.

I thank you all forum members for giving me support at all time whenever I need it.

My Time Line is as Follows: ( Stationed at Kuwait)

1. File dispatched to CHC London - 26-Sep-2004
2. Acknowlement of Receipt - 11-Nov-2004
3. Information on facial changes - 01-Sep -2005
And additional qualification
4. Information about new born -22-May -2006
5. Document Updates -12 -Sep - 2006
6. Second time Updates -18 -Jan - 2007
7. Interview at Kuwait - 06 -Dec-2007
8. PCC and RPRF - 14 – Jan-2008
9. Updated Application form, Schedule-1 and latest photographs sent on request by CIC -23rd Jan 2008
10. Medical Forms Received -17-Feb-2008
11. Medical Done -28-Feb-2008
12. Medical Reached CIC London -07-Mar-2008
13. Passport Request Received -02-Apr-2008 (Actual date of PPR is 17 Apr-2008)

I hope my time line will help many in the Queue

Thanks a lot and Best Wishes to all...

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on your PPR it shows truely that CIC are moving though not as fast as expected also thanks so much for keeping us informed.

Let us know as event unfold. Once again, CONGRATS.

Oloye

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on your PPR. That shows that CIC is moving though not as fast as expected. Thnka also for keeping us informed.
Hope to hear more as events unfold.

Oloye

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Heartiest congrats to u gurdeep.Although it has been a long way for u .But still i believe tht if u achieve wht u wanted to ,all the struggle of the way comes of no means.Anyways thanks for updating us , ll hope tht u ll also keep us informed with ur landing n thereafter experiences as well.All the best to u.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! All is well that ends well. Look forward to hearing your landing experience

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
WOW, your post makes me so happy... It's almost the exact same timeline as me, by a couple of months +/- I'm just waiting for my passport request right now.

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
Comgratulation on this happy news and wishing the same for all other friends of this forum. Hope to have information about your experience in future. GOOD LUCK

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Thanks alot to all my friends on this wonderful forum for your warm wishes. I wish you all success in your Immigration process. Sure I will keep updating for further progress.

My E cas still not changed, it says same like before - IN PROCESS : with the messege - We started processing your application on November xx, 2004.

Best Wishes to all...

memikoglan

Dec 25, 2007
Gurdeep,
Congratulations and thank you for sharing us your time line. For waiting people like us to see time line of someone else is very important. Thank you again and please keep comunication with us.