Waived
Passport Req..
1 September 2016, Sent 4 September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30 September 2016, received 6 October 2016
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
Hollykate said:
I was wondering if someone could help me!
I have received my passport request letter via email. It requests that I send photographs in the post, and that I upload a copy of the letter and a photocopy of my passport to MyCic account.
Photographs - fine. I don't need to send my actual passport in the post because I don't need a visa to travel from the uk, so a photocopy is all they need.
However - there is nowhere MyCic account to upload the letter or the copy of my passport!

Anyone else experienced this? The status on MyCic has also not changed - the final decision section still says 'not started'.

Advice gratefully received!
under "check status and message" upon login mycici, you can found view submitted application. There you would find the upload option.

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
under "check status and message" upon login mycici, you can found view submitted application. There you would find the upload option.
So what do we have to upload in MyCic upload option after receiving the passport request letter. I am from non visa exempt country and will submit physical passports to VFSglobal. Do I still need to upload in MyCic. I see an upload button in MyCic with deadline but not sure what documents to upload. Is it passport copies, copy of received letter via MyCic and sofy copy of photographs? Kindly advise. Many thanks I'm advance