Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello guys , I have received a provincial interest letter from Ontario.Should I proceed with PNp or wait for direct ITA ?
My score is 435
Thanks

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hello guys , I have received a provincial interest letter from Ontario.Should I proceed with PNp or wait for direct ITA ?
My score is 435
Thanks
If you have the $1500, proceed with ONIP, if you get direct ITA later you can forget about ONIP, howber the money is non refundable/

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
My score is 435
Thanks
Please whats your NOC, also what is your highest qualification in the EE pool is it Bachelors degree, masters or PHD.
Thanks.

quazifarhan

Jul 28, 2017
NOC Code......
I also got NOI from Onrtario with CRS 436 (NOC 2172, highest qualification Bachelors). I am considering applying for OINP since in March my CRS would drop to 431.

BTW, as SweetGurl said,

If you have the $1500, proceed with ONIP, if you get direct ITA later you can forget about ONIP, howber the money is non refundable/
Can you kindly point to any official resource where it mentions that you can freely return to accepting ITA from Express Entry pool. I'm confused since the letter I received mentions:

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.​

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Please whats your NOC, also what is your highest qualification in the EE pool is it Bachelors degree, masters or PHD.
Thanks.
My NOC -2131 Civil Engineer ,Highest Qualification- Bachelors

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
What are my chances if I choose to go with direct ITA ? Any idea

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
I also got NOI from Onrtario with CRS 436 (NOC 2172, highest qualification Bachelors). I am considering applying for OINP since in March my CRS would drop to 431.

BTW, as SweetGurl said,

Can you kindly point to any official resource where it mentions that you can freely return to accepting ITA from Express Entry pool. I'm confused since the letter I received mentions:

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.​
Do we have to reside permanently in Ontario if we go ahead with PNP ?

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hello, My CRS is 431, Anyone applied for OINP from this group? If so do you know how long it take. If any member know the meaning of HCP "Targeted Job Offer" Please clarify.
Appreciate your time

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello, My CRS is 431, Anyone applied for OINP from this group? If so do you know how long it take. If any member know the meaning of HCP "Targeted Job Offer" Please clarify.
Appreciate your time
Average processing time is 60 to 90 days but it could be longer if they ask for additional documents. Observation this year is that it's taking longer than usual. HCP targeted job offer is for ones who have a job offer from an employer in Canada.

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
Average processing time is 60 to 90 days but it could be longer if they ask for additional documents. Observation this year is that it's taking longer than usual. HCP targeted job offer is for ones who have a job offer from an employer in Canada.
Okay thanks for the info. Appreciate your time