+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received medials & got a concern..plz advice

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi,

I received my medical request along with PPR on 19th Sep (I sent full application on 14th Jul).

They have requested to send PCC for my wife from UK where she stayed for 5 months 10 days.

Also other concered things is in the medical form for my daughters they have mentioned one of the first name in the surname, actually they dont have a surname in their passport and I had mentioned 'NA' with a explanation letter along with the application. Do I need to worry about this, does anybody come across this who has/had no surname. I have faxed/mailed to CHC , ND and waiting for the response.

Pls advice.
thanks

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Thayib congratsfor receiving med and PPR man!
Any ways u have to submit PCC if u have stayed at a particular location for more then 6 months continuously !Then also why have they asked for it?
Dont worry everything will be allright!
Ankur

bluepine

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
For the name no need to worry my son name was totally wrong, the DMP designated medical practitioner can change the name himself. For PCC you need to get it.

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi thayibb
wats ur status now recd or in process
if its in process then when it changed
i had sent my full documents on 8th july they issued aor on 15th july rprf receipt on 22nd july
status is recd by visa off
thanx

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi,

The status changed to 'in process' I am not sure when it got changed. I checked this only after I received the medicals on 19th Jul.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thayyib said:
Hi,

The status changed to 'in process' I am not sure when it got changed. I checked this only after I received the medicals on 19th Jul.
It takes about a week for people who have there CHC office in New Delhi and are staying in New Delhi. Sometimes the Medical reach earlier than the status update on the website as it only happens on a Monday or a Tuesday.

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!
Happy diwali !
I have today reecived med request along with PPR!
I am planning to do it after thursday so lets hope everything goes well!
Ankur

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
u status on line ?
in process or decision made?

whyat about if decision made before med request always reject?
thanks
zakout