+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received letter asking Police Clearance Certificate of my spouse

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Can any seniors pls advise me as i have received a request to submit Police Clearance Certificate of me and my wife (British National) from Pakistan as she hasnt yet completed her 6 month stay here in Pakistan and has no plans to stay 6 month whilest i am here since a year. In this case i understand that i have to submit PCC of myself but not understand why they asking of my spouse as she hasnt completed 6 month period.

Can any senior please advise me what to do in this matter, they clearly say in the letter that you have to provide PCC if you stay any country 6 month or more.

Hope you understand my question

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Is she currently living with you in Pakistan and at the time you filed your application, she was living with you in Pakistan and these were all indicated in your application? In short, as at the time of your application, was her current address same as yours in Pakistan?

If the answers to the above are affirmative, yes she has to provide a PCC from Pakistan as she 'currently -as at the time of application' reside in Pakistan.

Hope this helps.

Peace!!

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
ANigerian said:
Hi

Is she currently living with you in Pakistan and at the time you filed your application, she was living with you in Pakistan and these were all indicated in your application? In short, as at the time of your application, was her current address same as yours in Pakistan?

If the answers to the above are affirmative, yes she has to provide a PCC from Pakistan as she 'currently -as at the time of application' reside in Pakistan.

Hope this helps.

Peace!!
Thank ANigerian for your reply, actually i filed my application 4 year before when i was in England, i came back last year and then got married this year in April 2010 in Pakistan since i got married we living togather here in Pakistan and then add my wife in May 2010 to my application. My wife came to Pakistan in March 2010 to get marrried since then she is here.

Any other senoir member plz guide

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Did they specifically asked for her PCC of Pakistan ?? as they have just asked for PCC, it should be of UK provided that she hasn't lived in Pakistan for or over 6 months since she turned up 18. You can get her PCC from UK and send it over with other docs explaining that she's in Pakistan for only a month or so.

B

belize

sometime they ask for pcc becasue they knows your application in process and while in process your time will reach six months in pakistan so they asking you and its good becaseu you will save time in your application so its better send them right away without any delay and don't tell them any excuse its better send them otherwise they will thing negative.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
hamsafar610 said:
Can any seniors pls advise me as i have received a request to submit Police Clearance Certificate of me and my wife (British National) from Pakistan as she hasnt yet completed her 6 month stay here in Pakistan and has no plans to stay 6 month whilest i am here since a year. In this case i understand that i have to submit PCC of myself but not understand why they asking of my spouse as she hasnt completed 6 month period.

Can any senior please advise me what to do in this matter, they clearly say in the letter that you have to provide PCC if you stay any country 6 month or more.

Hope you understand my question
Hi dear
Why are you compexing things. Once you have been asked by the concerned authorities i.e. Canadians to provide a PCC then why r u roaming about and asking us. They needed it for that they wrote you. Leave your own assessments behind and dont waste time just get the one and send them. Its pretty simple.
They asked me one as well though i never stayed in one country for more than 3 months.
Suppose i say no no you dont send them and write them an inquiry why you are asking for a PCC as your wife have not stayed for more than 6 months. Is it gonna change anything??????????????????
Its their descrition isn't it???????????????
So dont waste time and get one its very easy to get one from pakistan

Hope this helps

Regards

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
cuccoo0 said:
Hi dear
Why are you compexing things. Once you have been asked by the concerned authorities i.e. Canadians to provide a PCC then why r u roaming about and asking us. They needed it for that they wrote you. Leave your own assessments behind and dont waste time just get the one and send them. Its pretty simple.
They asked me one as well though i never stayed in one country for more than 3 months.
Suppose i say no no you dont send them and write them an inquiry why you are asking for a PCC as your wife have not stayed for more than 6 months. Is it gonna change anything??????????????????
Its their descrition isn't it???????????????
So dont waste time and get one its very easy to get one from pakistan

Hope this helps

Regards
THans coccu specially of urs. I understand wht u mean but this forum is for share problem and get some advise from the seniors or members had same problems. ths y sharing here.