+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received ITA 22 Feb 2017 55th Draw --- Connect Here!

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
I am at 464 and waiting. Profile completed a week ago on Feb 15th. Don't know in what order they send ITAs out, but it could very well be bottom up in points or date of profile completion/update. What I dont know if whether I'll get an email notification, or if I just need to continuously check the CIC website.

Hope we get it before tonight; last draw's forums indicate ITA's going well into the night and following morning.

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
rawalc said:
I am at 464 and waiting. Profile completed a week ago on Feb 15th. Don't know in what order they send ITAs out, but it could very well be bottom up in points or date of profile completion/update. What I dont know if whether I'll get an email notification, or if I just need to continuously check the CIC website.

Hope we get it before tonight; last draw's forums indicate ITA's going well into the night and following morning.
Other members said you'll get an email saying you have a message in your CIC account.

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
argieargie said:
Other members said you'll get an email saying you have a message in your CIC account.
Thanks! Need to calm my nerves and concentrate on work now. I am paralyzed waiting for my golden email.

popspicy

Feb 22, 2017
rawalc said:
Thanks! Need to calm my nerves and concentrate on work now. I am paralyzed waiting for my golden email.
same here. 454. created profile yesterday and got confirmation message that I am in pool.

byloth

Feb 16, 2017
I am such a worry head. Please let me know for who's still waiting: is your ITA Status say: "No invitation at this time"? While you're waiting for your ITA?

Thanks all.

bow0908

Feb 22, 2017
byloth said:
I am such a worry head. Please let me know for who's still waiting: is your ITA Status say: "No invitation at this time"? While you're waiting for your ITA?

Thanks all.
Me too.. just calm down and wait :)

kdham

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Got ITA today...congrats to all

I am looking to get my medical exams done. Do we need to go through the panel physicians that you get from CIC website? I called them for an appointment and they are charging $495 per person (in New Jersey) and not excepting medical insurance. Let me know. Thanks.