yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, I applied for gcms notes on july 12 and received it today. Below is what it says.

Principal applicant:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed (Comments: no health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under section 38(1)(a), can someone please let me know what is this section 38(1)(a))
Security: It is blank in the notes - What does this mean?

Dependant:
Criminality: It is blank in the notes - What does this mean? I provided PCC for both myself and my spouse but still status for criminality is not updated for my spouse.
Medical: Review Required

I am a little worried about the status of my spouse as there is no update in the notes about her criminality and security and the medicals is under review.

Please provide your valuable opinions.
. What exactly is screened as part of security?

The reason why my spouse medicals might be sent for review is because of the below situation, but someone please provide me some information on what will happen next and how long I might have to wait for PPR.

"My spouse was detected with a scar on the chest x-ray during the processing of her dependant visa. She was issued the visa but was advised to visit the Public Health care office when she landed in Canada. We did visit them and they asked us to take a chest x-ray again as part of immigration medical surveillance. We submitted the x-ray and within a week, received a letter that the public health care has verified the x-ray report from the lab and my spouse has been discharged from immigration medical surveillance for inactive tuberculosis and the information has been reported to CIC. "

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Yahoo,

Don't be worried about Security, this is quite normal. CIC NEVER realize any info re security so it's common when the checks have been completed for them to be blank or not updated.

Regarding the criminality of your partner, I'm not quite sure. Regarding medicals, you are likely correct.

If you look towards the back of the notes you should have more detailed info on the VO's opinions when they have been reviewing your case / adding things / making changes. I'd suggest you have a look hear to see if you can see anything about your partners meds or criminality checks? Again I wouldn't be concerned with security.

All the best.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsm0085 said:
Hey Yahoo,

Don't be worried about Security, this is quite normal. CIC NEVER realize any info re security so it's common when the checks have been completed for them to be blank or not updated.

Regarding the criminality of your partner, I'm not quite sure. Regarding medicals, you are likely correct.

If you look towards the back of the notes you should have more detailed info on the VO's opinions when they have been reviewing your case / adding things / making changes. I'd suggest you have a look hear to see if you can see anything about your partners meds or criminality checks? Again I wouldn't be concerned with security.

All the best.
I checked the notes at the end of GCMS and it talks about my experience, ielts etc..but nothing about my spouse medicals...

hamad0313

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
How do you know that after completion of security they make it blank???maybe they do that when starting the security check? plz share!

jsm0085 said:
Hey Yahoo,

All the best.

lalasagot

Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Hi! I hope you can help me interpret my gcms notes:

Assessments:
eligibility: passed
security:
HIRV:
Criminality:passed
org crime:
medical: passed-expired
misrepresentation:
other reqs:
final:

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalasagot said:
Hi! I hope you can help me interpret my gcms notes:

Assessments:
eligibility: passed
security:
HIRV:
Criminality:passed
org crime:
medical: passed-expired
misrepresentation:
other reqs:
final:
It looks like you have passed but your medical has expired...

If your are FSW you will just need to hang in there and hope for the best. Chances are if they do continue to process your application you will need to do meds again... But 2011... Who knows...

jasminep

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
12 Jan 2014
Med's Request
06 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
12 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
21-Nov-2014
yahoo7 said:
Friends, I applied for gcms notes on july 12 and received it today. Below is what it says.

Principal applicant:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed (Comments: no health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under section 38(1)(a), can someone please let me know what is this section 38(1)(a))

Dependant:
Criminality: It is blank in the notes - What does this mean? I provided PCC for both myself and my spouse but still status for criminality is not updated for my spouse.
Medical: Review Required

I am a little worried about the status of my spouse as there is no update in the notes about her criminality and security and the medicals is under review.

Please provide your valuable opinions.
. What exactly is screened as part of security?

The reason why my spouse medicals might be sent for review is because of the below situation, but someone please provide me some information on what will happen next and how long I might have to wait for PPR.

"My spouse was detected with a scar on the chest x-ray during the processing of her dependant visa. She was issued the visa but was advised to visit the Public Health care office when she landed in Canada. We did visit them and they asked us to take a chest x-ray again as part of immigration medical surveillance. We submitted the x-ray and within a week, received a letter that the public health care has verified the x-ray report from the lab and my spouse has been discharged from immigration medical surveillance for inactive tuberculosis and the information has been reported to CIC. "

Hi,
Can you tell me what was the overall medical status for u in gcms notes (2nd page- under assessment section)when you found a review required for your wife???
For us the overall medical is passed. Does that mean its passed for all of us???
Please respond

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
In my gcms note which I received on august 9
Eligibility : pass
Medical: pass
Criminality: in process
Security: not stated
Eligibility pass on July 03 and note created on July 10 and decision made on July 20
So what is chance for ppr?