+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received email from vfs abu dhabi need help guys

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
hello guys please help me to understand what exactly they mean by sending me this email. i received email from vfs abu dhabi below is what they sent me.. i go through tracking its says same ...any idea guys ?

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Aug 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brother u have got the visa man....congratss.....................:) worth a wait...

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
what happened to your application Faizal?Still no news.

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
faizal3788 said:
brother u have got the visa man....congratss.....................:) worth a wait...
I just got got only this one email bro how can u say I got visa I never done any medical nor given my passport, and they haven't asked me to bring my passport, what's going on I'm confused???

henry1028

Aug 11, 2014
sam_ngk said:
I just got got only this one email bro how can u say I got visa I never done any medical nor given my passport, and they haven't asked me to bring my passport, what's going on I'm confused???
Hi sam_ngk
After you recieve that email what happen to your application? Because my girlfriend recieve same on your email received. But yesterday aramex called her an we are surprised that we have an mail documents. On sunday I will take that mail because we don't have any idea why we have mail. Any idea sam_ngk??

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
henry1028 said:
Hi sam_ngk
After you recieve that email what happen to your application? Because my girlfriend recieve same on your email received. But yesterday aramex called her an we are surprised that we have an mail documents. On sunday I will take that mail because we don't have any idea why we have mail. Any idea sam_ngk??
i do not know man since i haven't got any email or anything lets see and i havent gave my passport because there was optional either left our passport or give all pages copies of passport,, hope you get the visa what country you applied ?

henry1028

Aug 11, 2014
sam_ngk said:
i do not know man since i haven't got any email or anything lets see and i havent gave my passport because there was optional either left our passport or give all pages copies of passport,, hope you get the visa what country you applied ?
We give all copies of her passport when we pass our application in feb.2014. We ate here in kuwait but we pass our application papers in vfs abu dhabi. I hope that will be a positive results

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
visa application center abu dhabi i recently chat online with one of the helpline staff very helpful, since i was very curious regarding my application email finally i have come to know that i need to go and collect the envelop from vfs which is sent by canada visa office to vfs.. and yet they cant open and know what decision has been made its still secret,tomorrow they have asked me to come and collect personally,
well finger crossed guys ,
any one of you wanna know about your details or any enquires please visit below website NOTE: this is only for those applicant who has applied through vfs abu dhabi

hope you visa will be out soon guys ..