''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faiz said:
Dear Shibleebd,
1-I had sent my Police Clearance Certificates alongwith the Docs per Appendix-A Checklist to London VO. Is that Ok or would they want me to send all those Polce Certficates again at later stage when the stage comes for them to start and run police checks?= that's it, they won't ask for it again (99% chance)
2- Would the medical test call and relevent docs be sent to me by post or by email? I remember that very first AOR from Nova Scotia was sent to me by email rather sending in black and white.= it will be by regualr post
3- how long the very first visa is valid for? before the medical test expires can we just go to canada for a while and come back ,as currently i am working in Egypt and want to know - can we delay our visit to canada? as before the medical results expires, I am thinking to go for a month and come back and would plan to go back in a later date to canada for completing 3 years in one go?Please correct me if wrong.= the very 1st visa is valid until ur medical expires. yes, u can got o Canada under visit visa b4 the PR is granted. u can't delay ur visit to Canda once the PR is granted as u have to enter Canada b4 the medical expires.

Thank you

F

Faiz

Hi Shibleebd,
Tahnks for your reply.You are kind and I feel good after carefully reading your comments that adds fuel to me.
Here again with some more queries.
1- How long approx on average it takes by London VO change e-cas from ''RCVD BY VISA OFFICE'' to ''IN PROCESS''.
2- How long approx on average it takes in getting Medical Forms after finding e-cas changed to ''IN PROCESS''
3- What sort of Medical tests are they? what do they check exactly and how flexible they are?
4- I was issued Police clearance certificate by ACRO/UK? would they still take time running checks for Police clearance through ACRO or would the document issued by ACRO be Ok enough to prove someone's innocence?
5-I have 17 years continous education and eraned B.Engg in Petroleum+M.Engg Oil & Gas Engg.I heard somebody saying that 25 points go to people having Master Degree in addition to 17 years of continous education. if so,What my score is going to be as I ahve only 17 yrs of continuous edu.To earn 25 points should I have another Master Degree?

Thanks again for your reply in advance.
Faiz

obho0001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10/2009
Doc's Request.
02/12/2009
AOR Received.
02/12/2009
File Transfer...
10/12/2009
Med's Request
05/08/2010
Med's Done....
17/08/2010
Passport Req..
26/04/2011
LANDED..........
21/06/2011
Hi Faiz

Apologies if I am intruding; but I thought I could try to answer your questions.

1. To get an updated estimate current CHC-London processing times, refer to this thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-chc-applicants-tracker-t50978.105.html

2. my guess would be 1 - 3 months.

3. One of the forum members here has posted one of the medical forms, which I think will give you an idea of what the tests will involve. http://www.numberonehealth.co.uk/dynamicdata/file/CanadianMedicalReportForms.pdf

N.B. This form looks quite obsolete, but it gives you some idea anyway.

What did you mean by 'how flexible the doctors are'? They will record your answers, results of the urine, blood analysis, X-rays and findings of their own general test and will report these by filling out those forms and sending the X-rays to CIC.

4. I do not have an answer to this question :(

5. So, you did 17 years of full-time schooling and earned a Master degree = 25 points towards the points test.

Hope this is useful. // OB

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faiz said:
Hi Shibleebd,
Tahnks for your reply.You are kind and I feel good after carefully reading your comments that adds fuel to me.
Here again with some more queries.
1- How long approx on average it takes by London VO change e-cas from ''RCVD BY VISA OFFICE'' to ''IN PROCESS''.= i refer to member OB's comment----it varies but usually if it takes in ur case around 3/4 months, consider urself lucky....
2- How long approx on average it takes in getting Medical Forms after finding e-cas changed to ''IN PROCESS''= again member OB is correct
3- What sort of Medical tests are they? what do they check exactly and how flexible they are?= i refer to member OB again
4- I was issued Police clearance certificate by ACRO/UK? would they still take time running checks for Police clearance through ACRO or would the document issued by ACRO be Ok enough to prove someone's innocence?= yes this will suffice---but if they decide to just go through ur background in UK, then they will do it through their own intelligence agency rather than just trusting the ACRO certificate---but it's rare
5-I have 17 years continous education and eraned B.Engg in Petroleum+M.Engg Oil & Gas Engg.I heard somebody saying that 25 points go to people having Master Degree in addition to 17 years of continous education. if so,What my score is going to be as I ahve only 17 yrs of continuous edu.To earn 25 points should I have another Master Degree?= u will get 22 points. and yeas, if u had a masters, u would get 25

Thanks again for your reply in advance./ good luck......
Faiz

F

Faiz

Folks
Thanks very much for your time and reply.
Any idea about When will the VO return our original documnets as I had sent them most of the docs in original as per their requirement but no one turned to define the time limit. I am worried as my edu certificates, employment & membership docs and much more with them.

Regards,
Faiz

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faiz said:
Folks
Thanks very much for your time and reply.
Any idea about When will the VO return our original documnets as I had sent them most of the docs in original as per their requirement but no one turned to define the time limit. I am worried as my edu certificates, employment & membership docs and much more with them.

no idea as i saw some members did receive their full docs back with their visa while some had to wait quite along time for the docs.
Regards,
Faiz

F

Faiz

Hi Shibleebd
1- Any idea on Child immunization, I heard that for kids schooling in canada it is mandatory and without having the doc issued by the Health Ministry no entry of kids to schools.I searched but couldnt find any official format online issued by CIC.
2- what about adults vaccinations, as I and my wife have no records - do we have this record with us before landing ?
3- My ILETS results are W-7.5, S-8, R-5.5, L-5.5. what my total score will be? my french skills are 0
4- Wahat else we need to prepare apart from the docs sent to London VO
5- Will VO get education/score determined by IQAS-International Qualification Assesment System (Canada)/ as i checked they charge around 200$ CAD if we send on our own.
6- at what stage we come know what overall score we attained? the minimum to meet is 67.would we get something in black and white from VO telling us about the breakdown of score ?

Thanks
Faiz

najamkhan

Feb 18, 2010
Hi everyone
need some advice
My status says decision made! and the Decision is that they rejected my case due to my education degrees.
They couldnt find that they were accredited even though all the degrees are accredited by "CHEA".They gave me 60 days to submitt the proof and i did.
I have send them the letter directly from "CHEA" clearly saying that the Universities are Accredited. WHat do you guys think will they accept the proof and change there decision and howlong will they take to get back to me with a decision as its already been 2 months.

Thanks

Najam :-\

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Hi Najam Khan,
Your status changed to "Decesion Made" before they asked for clerification / Accredation of university or After when u provide them the proof?

What is Universites Recognition body in your country?

If it is after your clerification/ proof. Then it is Refued and they might not change there decision.
I was in the same situation but after clerification i received RPRF request and Police clearence from KSA.

Hope it may help.
najamkhan said:
Hi everyone
need some advice
My status says decision made! and the Decision is that they rejected my case due to my education degrees.
They couldnt find that they were accredited even though all the degrees are accredited by "CHEA".They gave me 60 days to submitt the proof and i did.
I have send them the letter directly from "CHEA" clearly saying that the Universities are Accredited. WHat do you guys think will they accept the proof and change there decision and howlong will they take to get back to me with a decision as its already been 2 months.

Thanks

Najam :-\

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
Congratulation for medical,

what is your location

satish_lkb said:
Following are the docs submitted to prove job/experience.

1. Appointment Letter
2. Confirmation Letter
3. Contract
4. Salary Slips
5. Bank statement to show salary transfer
6. Promotion Letter
7. Appreciation letter from Executives for getting promotion
8. Duties of Managers - mentioned in the Organisation bye law
9. Annual Salary increment Memos
10. IT Return copies
11. Reference Letters mentioning duties and responsibilities + Visiting Card
12. Training recommendation letters
13. Resume + Visiting Card
14. Website information of the Employer

In addition to above, I submitted more docs to prove my claim. But I feel above docs are more than enough to prove your claim.

Satish

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Hi shibuya,

I got RPRF request and Police clearence Request from KSA. But there was no request for Medicals. Dont no why?

shibuya said:
Khanbaba,
Are u thru with ur medicals?

Regards,
Shibuya

sam19

Sep 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
File Transfer...
Jan. 2010
Med's Request
Sept. '10
Med's Done....
Sept. '10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
satish_lkb said:
Hi Friends,

Today I got my Medical/RPRF request...

Satish
Hi Satish

Congratulations on getting your medical request. I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully within this month I'll also have my request. Goodluck

nsharif

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-01-2010
File Transfer...
12-11-2009
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-04-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-07-2012 ( sent 6th July and received by LVO 9th July)
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2012 ( PP received 9th Aug)
LANDED..........
10-09-2012
Hi Satish

Congratulations for medical request.

As I remember my ecas changed to In Process same date with you; for me it is still in pipeline(?)

Keeping my finger crossed.

nsharif

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys

any more update?

let's share our views, worries and queries so that we can move forward together with strength and patience.........

all the best to everyone......