shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi MSALEEM216
u r in the list. plz keep us posted.

best of luck......................

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas
londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------------------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,9----------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
najamkhan----May,9----May,9-------Dec,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Apr,10--------------------- In process
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
kagan--------Aug,9-----Aug,9-------Jan,10-----------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10---------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In process
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------Apr, 10---------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
msaleem216---?---------?------------Jan,10----------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off

nsharif

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-01-2010
File Transfer...
12-11-2009
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-04-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-07-2012 ( sent 6th July and received by LVO 9th July)
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2012 ( PP received 9th Aug)
LANDED..........
10-09-2012
Hi Shiblee

Thanks for ur hopeful word. You always do keep us energize!!!!!!!!!!!

Gp, sterion75 and yourself got the medical request within a week after e-cas changed to ‘In process’ , I must to say, you are the lucky guy.

Cheers

Sharif

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Hahahahaha,,, So I am the ONE.......

guys Pray for me.....

shibleebd said:
hi LONDONQTR
as far as I know, in this thread no one yet got a request for additional docs.

best of luck....

manchai

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
saxena.sagar said:
read our timelines and you would analyse it yourself.
yes they send a letter of receipt that they received documents (called AOR).. but dont expect it soon.

do you know approximately how long it takes.

do i expect after two weeks ? any time limit ?

let me know
thanks

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi All
In my case i have not received any thing after and my Ecas status is still "In Proces" from last 2 1/2 months.
I confirmed with my employer no job verification have been done so far.i dont know why my case is taking so long???
Best of luck to all.
Cheers

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you may expect AOR after two-two and half months. Also depends when you received the email from CIO. please share your timelines. Update your timelines in your profile signature.

manchai said:
do you know approximately how long it takes.

do i expect after two weeks ? any time limit ?

let me know
thanks

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi uk2canada,
i understand how frustrating it can be. 2 1/2 months is a long time and im sure you must receive the medical request soon. maybe they request for any additional document or any clarification as well, but you would hear from them soon for sure.

You, Me, satish & londonqtr these are the only 4 cases that look delayed to me.

Sagar.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi UK2CANADA
i totally understand how difficult the situation is for u right now. i can ffel that for u the time is at stand still. but one thing is sure, they have ur file, they r looking at ur papers, ur file is under process. it is always easy to say, ''wait'' but the person who actually kkeps on ''waiting'', he knows how difficult it is to ''wait''. but we have no option rather than waiting for one of the slowest CHC in the world.

UK2CANADA
this is not related to the application for Canada. what course u did in UK? i just wanted to know coz we need to see how much our current qualification is valid in Canada. i have done ACCA,what about urs? let me know.

a very best of luck, my friends.................

uk2canada said:
Hi All
In my case i have not received any thing after and my Ecas status is still "In Proces" from last 2 1/2 months.
I confirmed with my employer no job verification have been done so far.i dont know why my case is taking so long???
Best of luck to all.
Cheers

CANADAOU

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Dears,

This is my first participation in this forum, and really I am impressed by your comments and advices.
I have one question regarding the language points, I mentioned in my application that I have sent to CIO that I have basic knowledge of French as a second language ( Equal to 2 points ). And after IELTS results, to have 67 points, I have to include these 2 points.
The question is, shall I have a test for the basic level of the second languge?

Please advise if you have any idea.

Kind regards,
CANDAOU

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome to the forum canadaou,

If french is your first language, you just need to submit 1 page written explanation saying that you have been using it since childhood, education was in french and such things. If french is not your first language then you need to take up TEF and you have to prove your proficiency.

I also heard that if you enrol for a basic french learning course from some of the institutes which are recognised and certified by canadian high commission, then you just need a certificate of completion of that course and do not need TEF in that case to claim your points. I dont know how far this is true.

In my case i was scoring 67 points when applied to CIO, then later completed basic french course from one of the recognised classes. Got certificate, claimed 2 additional points and sent it to CHC along with documents, total 69 points. Now even if it is invalid i have nothing to lose, but you shouldnt experiment this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf is for you reference page 9 to 11. In the meanwhile i will try to find the listof recognised institutes which i saw somewhere once.

Sagar.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have no idea about the language test for French. but if i think about what one would do in the case of English, i would say if u submit ur explanation stating why u think ur knowledge of French is at Basic level; if the VO doesn't accept this explanation , under new rule he/she won't give u a second chance to sit for language test, in that case they might reject ur application; but if u do the test and submit the score, even if ur actual language efficiency is poorer than Basic level, the VO is bound to accept the test score. so my personal advice is to do the test in all situation.

best of luck.............

CANADAOU said:
Dears,

This is my first participation in this forum, and really I am impressed by your comments and advices.
I have one question regarding the language points, I mentioned in my application that I have sent to CIO that I have basic knowledge of French as a second language ( Equal to 2 points ). And after IELTS results, to have 67 points, I have to include these 2 points.
The question is, shall I have a test for the basic level of the second languge?

Please advise if you have any idea.

Kind regards,
CANDAOU

Kellys

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Visa Office......
London :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In Process - 7th April 2010
Med's Request
Docs arrived in Canada April 28th
Med's Done....
07/May/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/July/10
VISA ISSUED...
20/July/10
LANDED..........
27/August/10
Whoo Hoo our Med request has arrived with our Immigration Consulatant in Quebec. They are sending it by courier and should be with us on Friday. Seems it was sent the same time as Sterion but ours had to go to Canada.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)

Kellys said:
Whoo Hoo our Med request has arrived with our Immigration Consulatant in Quebec. They are sending it by courier and should be with us on Friday. Seems it was sent the same time as Sterion but ours had to go to Canada.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats KELLYS. i wish u have a no hassle medical & get PPR soon :D

best of luck.......

Kellys said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D