+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

april605

Nov 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi r.roy, we have almost the same timeline... i'm just praying that our MR will happen before the this year ends.... :)

r.roy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, april its been along wait. lets hope so! which country are u from?

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai Shible, Shibuya & all

My E cas shows Visa Office Eligibility reveiw Complete. ( changed on 23rd June ) I got my CAIPs notes ..which shows PSDEC2 (which means Rejection ). I checked with my consltnt ..and till this date ( now more than one month ) they havn't rcvd the rejctn. letter..It seems like they have rejected me b cos of my job docmntation. (seems like they are not satsfd with my job responsblts ) .

Now for a try.... i am planning to send some additional documnts for my job expereince . Previously i did't submitted any expernce or refrnce letter for currnt job or prvs jobs. ( which my consltnt, didn't asked frm me, as those idiots were keep on telling me that, my offer letter contract copy and updated payslips are enough for the process )

Might be my rejctn letter is on the way.; still i am gonna send all detailed docmnts again before the reconsideration.

Can anybody help me for the further documentation. I am an accountant ( just having B Com ) with 8 years overall experience..( worked for 2 companies here in Dubai ) What kind of documents will help me to get out of this situation....? Please advice .....

Thanks in Advance for all u'r valueable Comments.....

JM

r.roy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi JM09

we will all pray for you. its really unfortunate what happened with you. there is no substitute for current reference letters from current and past employers. so if they are friendly then get one on a letterhead along with the visiting card. remember it must be from your boss or hr person. at least try from your previous company in dubai. even if you get from your past employer at least something is there, and if that is 2-3years experience, then best.
also as proof of employment you can show bank statement showing "salary transfer".

these are my views. seniors can add more.
cheers.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear JM09

i refer to the following requirements from the document checklist for LDN :( . please read carefully the words in bold letters:

WORK EXPERIENCE
For you, your spouse or common-law partner provide:
notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation
original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation.

as u just said that u didn't follow the above requirements, i think u also didn't submit the written explanation for not sending the above docs.

now, what we can do to make them look at ur file again?-----i would say:
1. get the above docs ready as per the above requirements, do not leave a single requirement unfulfilled, plus also write the written explanation as to why u couldn't send the required docs at the begining.

2. once u have got the docs in ur hand, scan all the docs & send these scanned docs to them by e-mail by using the case specific enquiry's webform.

3. after that send the same docs by the fastest courier service in the world---with those docs attach a cover letter that u had difficulty in collecting the enclosed docs , now that u have managed to collect the docs ----apologose to visa officer for the delay & request them to aceept & consider these new docs as part of ur application. hopefully it will work as they haven't send u the refusal letter yet.

but please keep one thing in mind that u have very little time to react----do not waste a single second---i am sure they will think twice once they get ur docs in hand.....

a very best of luck & keep us posted...

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank u very much shible & roy..i am in a hurry to collect all those...

Very well explained shible ..Thanks a lot for taking u'r valuable time and Clear Explanation God bless u.....
JM

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibleebd said:
Dear JM09

i refer to the following requirements from the document checklist for LDN :( . please read carefully the words in bold letters:

WORK EXPERIENCE
For you, your spouse or common-law partner provide:
notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation
original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation.

as u just said that u didn't follow the above requirements, i think u also didn't submit the written explanation for not sending the above docs.

now, what we can do to make them look at ur file again?-----i would say:
1. get the above docs ready as per the above requirements, do not leave a single requirement unfulfilled, plus also write the written explanation as to why u couldn't send the required docs at the begining.

2. once u have got the docs in ur hand, scan all the docs & send these scanned docs to them by e-mail by using the case specific enquiry's webform.

3. after that send the same docs by the fastest courier service in the world---with those docs attach a cover letter that u had difficulty in collecting the enclosed docs , now that u have managed to collect the docs ----apologose to visa officer for the delay & request them to aceept & consider these new docs as part of ur application. hopefully it will work as they haven't send u the refusal letter yet.

but please keep one thing in mind that u have very little time to react----do not waste a single second---i am sure they will think twice once they get ur docs in hand.....

a very best of luck & keep us posted...
Hi Shibleebd,

If the written explanation is not enough will VO give a second chance? or he will simple reject

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
Hi Shibleebd,

If the written explanation is not enough will VO give a second chance? or he will simple reject= it might be a straight rejection if the visa officer thinks that the explanation isn't strong enough---but i think we should not think about rejection---we should just give it our best shot ever & see what happens

sam19

Sep 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
File Transfer...
Jan. 2010
Med's Request
Sept. '10
Med's Done....
Sept. '10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
In process last july 30th but ecass change this morning only

sam19

Sep 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2009
Doc's Request.
15-02-2010
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
File Transfer...
Jan. 2010
Med's Request
Sept. '10
Med's Done....
Sept. '10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas
msaleem216--Feb-09---Apr-09--------Oct-09-------Jan,10-----Feb-10--------------------In Process
londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------May.10------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,10--------Jun-10 -----In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Apr,10--------------------- In process
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10------May,10--------------------- In Process
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10----------------------In Process
kagan--------Aug,9-----Aug,9-------Jan,10--------------------May, 10-----May, 10--------In Process
Silenthil82---- ? -----Jul-09 ---- Sep-09 ------ Dec-09 ---- May-10 ------- -------- in process
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10--------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10-------Apr,10----------------------In process
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10--------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10---------------------------------- Rejection
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------Apr, 10--------In Process
kellys---------?----------?----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9---------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
grousi ------ Sep-09 ---- Nov-09 ---- Jan-10 ------------------------------------------- Rejection
r.roy ------- Sep-09 ---- Nov-09 ---- Feb-10 ----- Mar-10 --------------------------- Rcv by V office
drooza-------Sep,15----Nov,9---------Feb,15-------Feb,18--------------June 10-----------In Process
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
libbylubby----Sep,9----Jan,10---------Apr,10-------Apr,10-------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jonny5-------Oct,9-----Dec,9----------------------Jan,10------------------May,10--------In Process
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
Sam09 ------Oct09 ----Jan-10 ------ Feb-10 ------ Feb-10 ---July 30------------------ In Process
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off

CANADAOU

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
sam19 said:
CONGRATS sam19...........

Hope you receive Medicals soon

best wishes,,,

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
sam19 said:
Congrats Sam19!!! What is happening to my file!! Still "Received by visa office"...

Sam.. our time lines are similar.... Mine is 2 weeks earlier than you.....

Satish.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SATISH

when did u send them enquiry?
if it's more than 2 months since the last enquiry, send them one more.......u might get a positive response but keep ur fingers crossed

good luck..........

satish_lkb said:
Congrats Sam19!!! What is happening to my file!! Still "Received by visa office"...

Sam.. our time lines are similar.... Mine is 2 weeks earlier than you.....

Satish.

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
shibleebd said:
hi SATISH

when did u send them enquiry?
if it's more than 2 months since the last enquiry, send them one more.......u might get a positive response but keep ur fingers crossed

good luck..........
Shiblee,

I sent inquiry during June '10 and they replied that "your case is either in process or to be reviewed by a VO".... I sent one more inquiry last week and waiting for reply...

Satish