+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

''RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE''------London CHC since Dec, 2009

Rizwanyounes

Oct 2, 2009
Hi all Friends
i have sent my full Application to London office by 7 april 2010 now what is the next step they will do like im cheaking status of app but its not entering to that page may be file no is wrong or any other AOR will comes from them i have applied from BAHRAIN....
Help

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rizwan.
well to the best of my knowledge, you would now receive a AOR from london office when 120 days are completed, irrespective of how sooner or later you sent the documents.
when you receive AOR, the ecas would change to "recvd by visa office". You can check this status online with the help of the new file number that you would get in the AOR from london office.
Just chill for the next 3-4 months

Sagar.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi UK2CANADA
i had one very similar experience for one of my friend:

London CHC called him to appear in the interview in Feb, 10. this was also b4 his medical, RPRF, PPR. they asked him to bring relevant work docs, bank statements, etc. the visa officer was a trainee & she asked her many naive questions like why he resigned as a Finance Manager from Shell Corporation (my friend used to work in Shell oil company). she also mentioned that she doubts that currently he is doing all main duties which stated in NOC for Finance Manager. at the end of the interview, the visa officer didn't seem to satisfied. also, there was another senior officer present alongside her but the senior officer was there just to give her a company. they said that he will receive the feedback within 4 weeks. after 3 weeks they sent the rejection letter.

i saw somewhere in the forum, another member had a similar interview. in the interview, the visa office was also giving a negative impression like, ''i am not satisfied that u r doing these duties'' or ''i doubt u are currently working in the managerial position''. what i understood he did was that he stood firm on his ground that he has been doing all the duties that he mentioned in the application form. they also told him that he will receive the feedback after 4 weeks. after 3.5 weeks, he received PPR.

i think it totally depends on the interview. if we can finish the interview in a confident manner & stand firm on what we have said in the application forms, then it will be fine. i don't know why but i think visa officers show a bit negativity when it comes to verify at the interview.

good luck to ur friend from all of us, UK2CANADA

uk2canada said:
Hi Shiblee
He applied from London and he is in London but his wife is in Pakistan.He is not been asked for medicals, RPRF or PPR nothing at all.
He is well worried, its too much for any of us and in just 4 weeks.How can he bring his wife here in 4 weeks time for interview?No way man,its ridiculous.i dont know whats gonna happen with his application.
Best of luck to all.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u can check the timeline below. good luck......................

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas

londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------------------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,9----------------------In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
najamkhan----May,9----May,9-------Dec,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10---------------------------------Rcv by V Off
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10-----------------------In Process
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-----------------------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10------------------------In Process
kellys---------?----------?-----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10------------------------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9--------------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
drooza-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Feb,10-------Feb,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10-----------------------------------Rcv by V Off
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10------------------------------------Rcv by V Off

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sterion75 said:
You would think they would do them in order? Maybe it depends on the pile they land on? I got my AOR approx same time as you so I wouldnt worry too much
Hi Robbie, Maybe you r right... i just need to have lil more patience......

silenthill82

Apr 14, 2010
Hello everyone ,

Thank you very much for this amazing thread.
I would be really grateful if someone can give me an insight into my case because to me it looks like it has taken quite a long time. I have received the second AOR from the London office on the 17th of December 2009 and my e-cas is still showing "received by visa office" until this very moment ! i.e it has been 4 months now !

I have been following other applicants' time points posted here, and it looks like most people in the London office have had their status changed to "in process" within 3 months ...
Any ideas , advices or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks .

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
Hi Shiblee
Thanks man for your replies.Well in my opinion calling for interview is not a good sign specially before medicals,definitly they have some doubts thats why are calling for interview to clarification.lets see how it goes.
Best wishes
Cheers

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SILENTHILL82
first of all, London CHC is one of the few slowest CHC at the moment.

secendly, i would say wait till end of April,10. if no developments from London, send them a case specific enquiry. i know patience is the remedy here but sometimes the long wait is unbearable. just wait another 2 weeks & then get back to us. btw, is there any complex issues with ur application or with the educational/ work experience, that u think might delay the overall progress?

best of luck, my friend...........................

silenthill82 said:
Hello everyone ,

Thank you very much for this amazing thread.
I would be really grateful if someone can give me an insight into my case because to me it looks like it has taken quite a long time. I have received the second AOR from the London office on the 17th of December 2009 and my e-cas is still showing "received by visa office" until this very moment ! i.e it has been 4 months now !

I have been following other applicants' time points posted here, and it looks like most people in the London office have had their status changed to "in process" within 3 months ...
Any ideas , advices or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks .

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi guys,

My London AOR is dated 26th January... and I hope that my Ecas status may change to "In process" beginning of next month only. However, there are 3 of our friends whose AOR is dated January changed to "In Process". Any idea... whether CHC is taking file for processing as per AOR date?? or as per date of approval of Nova Scotia?

Anyways keeping my fingers crossed!!! Best wishes to all...

Satish

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi UK2CANADA
u r right, i think. well, let's wait & see.........................................

uk2canada said:
Hi Shiblee
Thanks man for your replies.Well in my opinion calling for interview is not a good sign specially before medicals,definitly they have some doubts thats why are calling for interview to clarification.lets see how it goes.
Best wishes
Cheers

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
by looking at the timline we have in this thread,i think, e-cas is changing to 'In Process' as per the London AOR date. i think ur e-cas will aslo go to 'In Process' b4 the end of Apr, 10. just keep faith in Almighty & the rest will b fine............

satish_lkb said:
Hi guys,

My London AOR is dated 26th January... and I hope that my Ecas status may change to "In process" beginning of next month only. However, there are 3 of our friends whose AOR is dated January changed to "In Process". Any idea... whether CHC is taking file for processing as per AOR date?? or as per date of approval of Nova Scotia?

Anyways keeping my fingers crossed!!! Best wishes to all...

Satish

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi,

I just made a comparison of 3 of our friends whose Ecas status changed to "In process".

Name Docs to London London AOR date Change to In process
Jadwig Nov 09 Jan 15 April 7
Sterion75 Dec 21 Jan 29 April 12
Kelleys Dec 24 Jan 28 April 12

Satish Jan 06 Jan 26 No change!!!!!

The above shows that files will be processed as per which order???

AOR date or any other criteria???

Satish

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am just trying to be optimistic. by looking at these 3 timelines, excluding urs, if we ignore the Docs to London dates & also the specific dates of month for London AOR & In Process, we will see:

Name London AOR date Change to In process
Jadwig Jan April
Sterion75 Jan April
Kelleys Jan April

Satish Jan Hopefully any time in April

however, that's just my personal way to see things as positive as i can. anyway, i would suggest leave it until end of April, 10 & i think it should change to 'In Process' by then

satish_lkb said:
Hi,

I just made a comparison of 3 of our friends whose Ecas status changed to "In process".

Name Docs to London London AOR date Change to In process
Jadwig Nov 09 Jan 15 April 7
Sterion75 Dec 21 Jan 29 April 12
Kelleys Dec 24 Jan 28 April 12

Satish Jan 06 Jan 26 No change!!!!!

The above shows that files will be processed as per which order???

AOR date or any other criteria???

Satish

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi satish..
no worries bro.. even im with you.. we both should see it go to in process this month.
in comparision with sterion, i think the difference is that he is based in UK at the moment.. so most of his documents are from UK which are easily verifyable by CHC

And i think they do it as per the AOR date sequence