+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL but No PPR yet

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
WHATTTTT
but why would you submit your passport if it’s a refusal?
Dear after BVL comes it means that decision has been made on ur application. Now that decision can either be approval or refusal. If its approval then after some days of receiving BVL u get passport request i.e. PPR and if its refusal they send u refusal which mostly comes together with BVL and sometimes after some days as we witnessed in some cases. So u will not submit passport if its refusal.

MesopotamiaSon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Dear after BVL comes it means that decision has been made on ur application. Now that decision can either be approval or refusal. If its approval then after some days of receiving BVL u get passport request i.e. PPR and if its refusal they send u refusal which mostly comes together with BVL and sometimes after some days as we witnessed in some cases. So u will not submit passport if its refusal.
Did you receive a decision? And when did you receive it?

dennis876435

Jun 13, 2021
Didn't apply for gcms notes yet? Confused about whether to apply again or to let it go..
May be you can try one more time, if you are pretty confident about your profile. However, again it's going to be a long wait along with mental stress. In parallel you may explore other countries as well, that have faster visa processing times and approval rates. Canada is not the only country that provides quality education and better standard of living.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
May be you can try one more time, if you are pretty confident about your profile. However, again it's going to be a long wait along with mental stress. In parallel you may explore other countries as well, that have faster visa processing times and approval rates. Canada is not the only country that provides quality education and better standard of living.
I received my refusal on 5th November, as per my planning i applied GCM notes same day, reconsideration request submitted same day, prepared new application for study permit with new SOP and LOI which took 10 days and finally submitted new application on 16th Nov. The purpose of GCM notes was that if my second application refused then i will use GCM notes for 3rd Application. Incase second application refuses then i will apply GCM notes same day and will use these noted for forth application. I will never giveup until i get visa or maximum i will keep try till August 2022, on other hand PLAN B i applied in 3 University in UK and lets see how things go ahead

Reactions: Godsmercy

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I received my refusal on 5th November, as per my planning i applied GCM notes same day, reconsideration request submitted same day, prepared new application for study permit with new SOP and LOI which took 10 days and finally submitted new application on 16th Nov. The purpose of GCM notes was that if my second application refused then i will use GCM notes for 3rd Application. Incase second application refuses then i will apply GCM notes same day and will use these noted for forth application. I will never giveup until i get visa or maximum i will keep try till August 2022, on other hand PLAN B i applied in 3 University in UK and lets see how things go ahead
@Aesopzai my dear i know you o this forum since so long and u waited so much after BVL. i hoping next week GCM notes will come, its 38 days now, i will start work to prepare letter of explanation according to GCM notes for reconsideration request incase second application refusal, if i receive 2nd refusal then same day i will submit reconsideration request which would be ready soon after first application GCM notes arrival, and same day i will submit GCM notes request for second refusal.....this is becase to safe much time and to attempt as many as i can do for visa applications...... Time is money and application submittion cost is nothing which is 100$ to 150$. make more attempts and increase your chances otherwise you will loss Sep 2022

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Just seconds ago received second refusal same four previous reason even alot of explanation according to previous refusal. I was thinking may be this time less comments but its again four. Saturday will submit reconsideration and 3rd application is ready to complete. Only one change this time i adding GIC certificate. Decision came exactly after 30 days hahaha

the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these

MesopotamiaSon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Just seconds ago received second refusal same four previous reason even alot of explanation according to previous refusal. I was thinking may be this time less comments but its again four. Saturday will submit reconsideration and 3rd application is ready to complete. Only one change this time i adding GIC certificate. Decision came exactly after 30 days hahaha

the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these
what did you do to address the concerns of the visa officer?

pthathagar

Feb 22, 2022
Hello,
I have lodged my file on 11th November,
Medical updated on 7th Jan (I mailed immigration on 6th Jan for medical update)
received BVL on 18th Feb (IST)
no update on PPR yet

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Applied 5th july 2021
SDS Pakistan
Abu Dhabi office
For MBA in Public university
Age 38
13 years experience
Upfront medical 2nd june.
Biometrics done 8th June updated same day.
On 9th July VO Asked for proof of purpose of travel and gave 10 days to submit my answer which I did..although it was mentioned in my SOP too that it is for higher studies as iam just with a BBA degree I.e undergraduate.
It's been 2 months since I sent my answer but no updates.
About 3 weeks ago I sent a webform and after 3 days they replied that I ll have to wait and no decision has been made about my application yet..no refusal or approval.
On 15th September I deferred to January 2022 intake.
On 17th September I received my BVL. So my question is what are my chances or approval or refusal and till when I ll get a decision? This long waiting is out of my patience now.
Guys what your experience says?? Anyone who can give me an answer based on his/ her experience. Especially Veterans @ Natugrl@ Wonderbly.
Thank You All.
Hello did u get visa .. pls tell me I just got BVL today