+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received AOR from CHC ND -- PMM/Leon/Rupesh/members who have passed this stage?

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
Hi All,

I received a letter from CHC, ND today...

it contains the new file number
mentions that avg processing time at this office for your category is 8 months (not sure they mean it for FSW-1 or 0213 in particular)
mentions that in case there is no further communication till 3 month, I should contact them.
mentions that I will be called for an interview with family and will be informed 1 month prior to the interview date.
mentions that the receipt for PRRF id enclosed...

my concerns -
Average processing time of 8 months is for 0213 or FSW-1 in general?
When does one come to know about interview waiver? does this mean I have not got an interview waiver?
The RPRF receipt is not enclosed with the letter, as mentioned. Is it normal? if no, then do you think it is a good idea to contact them for the receipt?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
i dont have the answer to your questions. but i just want to congratulate you in getting one step closer towards the big thing.

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Hi Aanbaan,
The letter u received from New delhi is a standard letter they send to all applicants who submit their final documents at visa office. I also received the same letter stating the processing time of 8 months. How ever i received my medicals within 45 days. So dont worry. u will receive ur medicals in approx 2 months time.
Thanks and good luck.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
Re: Received AOR from CHC ND -- PMM/Leon/Rupesh/members who have passed this sta

casalim said:
Hi Aanbaan,
The letter u received from New delhi is a standard letter they send to all applicants who submit their final documents at visa office. I also received the same letter stating the processing time of 8 months. How ever i received my medicals within 45 days. So dont worry. u will receive ur medicals in approx 2 months time.
Thanks and good luck.
thanks Salim... what about the interview. that stays on to be my main cause of concern...

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
That depends upon the visa officer.

sanju1676

Star Member
May 28, 2009
You do not need to worry about interview, they select candidate for interview rendomly or if they want to see some orignals document. Even it should be a good experience to you. Just be prepared for some questions on Canada living and other general stuff by which they try to find out how much you know about the country you are wiching to migrate. I was asking one of my friend about this experience who got PR around 8 years back and he said it is just a routine thing for the process.

One question is- How did you get AOR, is it a registered post or normal post?

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
Re: Received AOR from CHC ND -- PMM/Leon/Rupesh/members who have passed this sta

sanju1676 said:
You do not need to worry about interview, they select candidate for interview rendomly or if they want to see some orignals document. Even it should be a good experience to you. Just be prepared for some questions on Canada living and other general stuff by which they try to find out how much you know about the country you are wiching to migrate. I was asking one of my friend about this experience who got PR around 8 years back and he said it is just a routine thing for the process.

One question is- How did you get AOR, is it a registered post or normal post?

no idea as yet... my wife called me to inform.... will let you know tomorrow...

2 of my questions got answered.... what about the third one...

The RPRF receipt is not enclosed with the letter, as mentioned. Is it normal? if no, then do you think it is a good idea to contact them for the receipt?

duggalca

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
I have send full application on 2nd of June but at that time there was no need to send RPRF fees with the docs.Are they going to process my file without RPRF fees or i need to contact them.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010

duggalca said:
I have send full application on 2nd of June but at that time there was no need to send RPRF fees with the docs.Are they going to process my file without RPRF fees or i need to contact them.
they did start asking for it from May onwards. The new annexure A is dated April 2009. You may have had the old version downloaded prior to that.

i don't think this will be an issue at all... if you have sent the old Annexure A, they'll definitely understand and send a request for RPRF along with the meds request. so, you should be good with that...

you may chose to send the RPRF now itself if you want. it's upto you and really does not matter, i believe...

anyone answer my quastion....

AkkDivz

Star Member
May 31, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
21-01-2010
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
22-02-2010
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
Yet to land
congrats aanbaan! just a step away i guess!

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
Hi duggalca
I also did not enclose RPRF draft, however they requested the same at the time of Medicals. It should not be a problem.

duggalca

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009

aanbaan said:
duggalca said:
they did start asking for it from May onwards. The new annexure A is dated April 2009. You may have had the old version downloaded prior to that.

i don't think this will be an issue at all... if you have sent the old Annexure A, they'll definitely understand and send a request for RPRF along with the meds request. so, you should be good with that...

you may chose to send the RPRF now itself if you want. it's upto you and really does not matter, i believe...

What i feel that you need not to worry about the receipt,when they have send the letter and if there was any problem in the draft then they may have told you specifically for the same and secondly if it was not there in the envelop then again they have asked for it.It is to mature to contact them for the same.You need not to worry for the same and keep on preparing for immigration.Best of luck and have a nice time.
Thanx

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010

duggalca said:
aanbaan said:
duggalca said:

What i feel that you need not to worry about the receipt,when they have send the letter and if there was any problem in the draft then they may have told you specifically for the same and secondly if it was not there in the envelop then again they have asked for it.It is to mature to contact them for the same.You need not to worry for the same and keep on preparing for immigration.Best of luck and have a nice time.
Thanx
yeah!!! i guess you are right

i'll start any preparation only after getting a medical request.. i'm a strong believer of Murphy Law...