+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a pre-arrival letter, but no COPR yet?

Tonylokca

Dec 22, 2023
I got portal 1 on 14DEC and I reply on the same day but until now I didn’t get anything back anyone have any suggestion because I know someone got email back in a few days do you think because I use free email like gmail it causes a problem? TIA

shannonnguyen

Nov 20, 2023
I got portal 1 on 14DEC and I reply on the same day but until now I didn’t get anything back anyone have any suggestion because I know someone got email back in a few days do you think because I use free email like gmail it causes a problem? TIA
when did you have the PAL?

shannonnguyen

Nov 20, 2023
If you are currently in Canada, I strongly suggest you to make a phone call to the immigration service to get the latest progress of your application. My co-founder just called and we had passed the eligibility check, but unfortunately, we are under security check. May god bless us.
May I know the IRCC hotline number pls and what information should I have to provide them?

shannonnguyen

Nov 20, 2023
Dude, congratulations! I think you will receive your CoPR soon after this holiday.
BTW, Could you please share your timeline.Ths.
Paper application: Sep 2020
Medical pass: July 12, 2023
PAL: August 15, 2023
Security pass: Oct 3, 2023
Final decision: November 01, 2023: your application is in progress.
I dont know what is stopping them from finalizing the docs

Reactions: Jeffrey.

shannonnguyen

Nov 20, 2023
I would say when such a thing happens, be focused on the updates and don't let the pre-arrival letter make it less important. Seems like the IRCC is so chaotic that it doesn't even realize what legal obligation the pre-arrival letter brings for them.
Have you received your passport request?