+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
Guys,

Do I have to put a letter for all of my credit cards? or the chequing/saving accounts are what they look for. I mean do i have to go to all of the banks I have account in?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
GodLuck said:
Guys,

Do I have to put a letter for all of my credit cards? or the chequing/saving accounts are what they look for. I mean do i have to go to all of the banks I have account in?
Technically, yes.

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
fkl said:
For the current residence, it should be issued with in the last six months, for prior residences it should be issued after the last time you were there.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
My understanding from cic website is that in case you have left a country years ago it would be fine to have a PCC dated after the last date you visited there. On another term, I was in my home country and got my PCC from there before I leave, so my understanding is that base on term one in that link, my pcc is valid for six month and I am would be fine, am I right?

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
UnleashedFX said:
What if I close my other account(s) before EE application submission? Then I wouldn't have to declare that bank account correct?
I believe Asivad once said that you dont have to disclose all your accounts to cic: check this, I am not sure... If one of your bank accounts satisfies the POF requirement then I dont think you have to show all the rest...

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bank-statements-t315748.0.html

IMO one is enough... I am not an expert though... just commenting on your issue...

Goodluck!

Feb 14, 2017
Hi. I have some problem but i don't know how big this is. I'm really worried. I have just received my ITA and there was an error in my work experience section. I worked for a company for 19 months and i left to further my education and didn't come back to the company. This was 3 years ago. The company consults with me on some of their projects regularly till date but not as a full-time staff anymore. My profile was set up by a friend as i provided all the details but she setup my work experience to show that i'm still working with the same company full time and till date, after i finished my MSC. I have been a consultant since and working on several projects for different firms. My CRS score is still the same and within the limit of the cut off for my ITA round.

Please, what do i do about this?

- I have received suggestions to decline my ITA and withdraw my profile and create a new EE profile and wait for a new ITA.

- I have also gotten the suggestion to just decline my ITA and correct the work experience section and wait for a new ITA

- I was also advised not to decline my ITA BUT to edit the details, move the correct information to personal history and provide a detailed LOE.

These were the suggestions i was given but with the number of suggestions, you can tell that i'm already so confused and having a panic attack each time i think about it.

Thank you for replying.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
thelastimmigrant said:
Hi. I have some problem but i don't know how big this is. I'm really worried. I have just received my ITA and there was an error in my work experience section. I worked for a company for 19 months and i left to further my education and didn't come back to the company. This was 3 years ago. The company consults with me on some of their projects regularly till date but not as a full-time staff anymore. My profile was set up by a friend as i provided all the details but she setup my work experience to show that i'm still working with the same company full time and till date, after i finished my MSC. I have been a consultant since and working on several projects for different firms. My CRS score is still the same and within the limit of the cut off for my ITA round.

Please, what do i do about this?

- I have received suggestions to decline my ITA and withdraw my profile and create a new EE profile and wait for a new ITA.

- I have also gotten the suggestion to just decline my ITA and correct the work experience section and wait for a new ITA

- I was also advised not to decline my ITA BUT to edit the details, move the correct information to personal history and provide a detailed LOE.

These were the suggestions i was given but with the number of suggestions, you can tell that i'm already so confused and having a panic attack each time i think about it.

Thank you for replying.
I would go with the 3rd one.... especially if your CRS is above the cutoff... and its an understandable mistake...LOE would do it...

IMO though...

Feb 14, 2017
Thanks for the answer. Will i need to provide reference letters for jobs in my personal history? Some duties are unrelated to the NOC in my Work Exp.

Ezgi84 said:
I would go with the 3rd one.... especially if your CRS is above the cutoff... and its an understandable mistake...LOE would do it...

IMO though...

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Ezgi84 said:
I believe Asivad once said that you dont have to disclose all your accounts to cic: check this, I am not sure... If one of your bank accounts satisfies the POF requirement then I dont think you have to show all the rest...

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bank-statements-t315748.0.html

IMO one is enough... I am not an expert though... just commenting on your issue...

Goodluck!
Where I live receiving your salary/money in cash or on checks and then taking cash after depositing is a common practice. Here people actually use cash, unlike much of North America.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. +1. Good luck to you too! :)

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
thelastimmigrant said:
Thanks for the answer. Will i need to provide reference letters for jobs in my personal history? Some duties are unrelated to the NOC in my Work Exp.
You are welcome, I am not an expert but I will just try to answer your questions based on what I have learned so far :)

If you are claiming points for it (meaning if you are mentioning them in your work history and if your chosen primary NOC code is one of them) yes you need to upload the reference letter... If you are not claiming points for these then just mention them in your personal history...

If your reference letter mentions most of the points related to the chosen NOC code then dont worry... the important point is to mention the majority of the duties listed there...

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
UnleashedFX said:
Where I live receiving your salary/money in cash or on checks and then taking cash after depositing is a common practice. Here people actually use cash, unlike much of North America.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. +1. Good luck to you too! :)
Thank you very much and you are welcome :)

I can understand your point, I dont know how cic conducts their due diligence you may be right , I have bunch of accounts here and none of them really have a high flow of debit/credit except one (here every employer works with different banks and they each want you to open a new account thats why I ended up with these)... thats why I wont be getting statements for the others ... I might be taking a risk though :) If I get rejected because of this I will remember your point :)

Feb 14, 2017
I appreciate your informative replies. I have one more question regarding the ECA evaluation. If your highest education, say MSC, has been evaluated only, do you need to still mention the BSC in Education History and also upload the BSC certificate/transcript when submitting the eAPR or you upload everything and state in your LOE that only the MSC was evaluated as per instruction on the CIC website?

Oh, and +1 :D
Ezgi84 said:
You are welcome, I am not an expert but I will just try to answer your questions based on what I have learned so far :)

If you are claiming points for it (meaning if you are mentioning them in your work history and if your chosen primary NOC code is one of them) yes you need to upload the reference letter... If you are not claiming points for these then just mention them in your personal history...

If your reference letter mentions most of the points related to the chosen NOC code then dont worry... the important point is to mention the majority of the duties listed there...

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes but if it was issued AFTER you left the country (I am assuming you are currently in Canada).
Rajkamalmohanram,

Have you seen any case being rejected because their PCC was issues before they leave their home country (on a visit while residence is Canada), I believe as they say, those PCCs would be valid if they are less than six month old.

Please advise if I am wrong

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
GodLuck said:
Rajkamalmohanram,

Have you seen any case being rejected because their PCC was issues before they leave their home country (on a visit while residence is Canada), I believe as they say, those PCCs would be valid if they are less than six month old.

correct

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GodLuck said:
Rajkamalmohanram,

The 6 month rule is for PCCs issued by your current country of residence. For all other countries, as a general rule, you need PCCs that are issued after your last departure. IMHO, do not take the risk of having your application cancelled as incomplete. Well, there have been a lot of rejections because of PCC but I do not remember any rejections specific to this situation - but if I were you, I would not like to find out by trying it on my application.

This is in my opinion (and I always like to play safe and provide advise to others keeping the safety factor in mind).