+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
I just made the RPRF payment. Since I don't have a credit card, I made the payment with my debit card. As soon as I made the payment I've received a receipt of payment. Out of curiosity, I checked my internet banking account and found the amount in 'Amount in Holds' section which is deducted from my Available balance. So, I called the bank and they have mentioned that there is no hold from their end and they are simply waiting for the merchant to claim for it. They will only keep the money like that for the next 14 days after that it will be credited back to the account.

My question is-
Have anyone else experienced the same i.e. The payment amount getting deducted from available balance and stays as a hold/pending balance? Does CIC immediately takes the money or claim it after few days?
If the payment does not get through then will I get a rejection for this?

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks
Alifur
Did you upload the receipt yet? it takes 2-4 days after you upload the receipt for IRCC to claim the amount.

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Yes, I have already uploaded the receipt today. Thank you very much for your response. I am very tensed about it. Lets wait for 2-4 days from now.

Did you also pay with a debit card and it took some time to claim?

Doda said:
Did you upload the receipt yet? it takes 2-4 days after you upload the receipt for IRCC to claim the amount.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Yes, I have already uploaded the receipt today. Thank you very much for your response. I am very tensed about it. Lets wait for 2-4 days from now.

Did you also pay with a debit card and it took some time to claim?
Paid with a credit card. Got a message that the amount was taken instantly, but in fact it showed up as taken 3 days later on my statement. Well, you'll need to wait till Tuesday to know because of Good Friday and Easter.

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear friends,

I am about to submit my e-APR. However, I have a question.
In my IELTS report I have my old passport number written. Now I have a new passport.
Should I write LOE and attach the old passport copy?

Thank you

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
CAD_CAD said:
Dear friends,

I am about to submit my e-APR. However, I have a question.
In my IELTS report I have my old passport number written. Now I have a new passport.
Should I write LOE and attach the old passport copy?

Thank you
Yes Please.

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
How long does it take to be rejected if there is a problem with your application ?

I am asking because my job in Canada for which I claimed point is sometimes acknowledged as a real job, sometimes not. It is only depending on the officer on the case. Thus, some people with my job got rejected and other got PR.

If the officer reject me for this reason, when will I be rejected ?

Can I consider myself safe if my background goes to "in progress" ?

Thanks

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
sqid.madoma said:
How long does it take to be rejected if there is a problem with your application ?

I am asking because my job in Canada for which I claimed point is sometimes acknowledged as a real job, sometimes not. It is only depending on the officer on the case. Thus, some people with my job got rejected and other got PR.

Thanks
What is your job? Noc? did you fulfill their requirement? i.e. reference letter on letter head, with payslips and other letter of employments?

furthermore duties mentioned in experience letters are inlined with your nominated NOC?

PS: I believe, during BG check they verify your experiences

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
sqid.madoma said:

Thanks
any job with cat.0,A, or B with reference letter can't be considered a "real" job, you just need to get your NOC code right

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
To maged mmh and murtazajaffri_cca. I am a postdoctoral researcher in Biology in a University, my NOC is 2121 and my reference letter was completely in line with the duties and responsabilities of my NOC code.

The problem is that postdoctoral researcher is sometimes wrongfully considered as a student position by some officers just because we are pay by agency funding. And some of my colleagues have been rejected for that reason and some others did not.

I will just have to wait until my background check is comsidered as not needed then.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Doda said:
Hello;

What do you mean by uploading the receipt? :eek: I also paid by debit card (i paid my RPRF while submitting my e-Application) and the CIC website said "payment complete" and then i logged out. The applicaction+RPRF fee was withdrawn from my account after 2 days.

I did not upload any receipt, what does that entail?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LizzyBob said:
Hello;

What do you mean by uploading the receipt? :eek: I also paid by debit card (i paid my RPRF while submitting my e-Application) and the CIC website said "payment complete" and then i logged out. The applicaction+RPRF fee was withdrawn from my account after 2 days.

I did not upload any receipt, what does that entail?
Don't worry. This option is for people who were asked to pay RPRF afterwards. You paid upfront, you don't need to upload anything.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

During the processing period, we have seen many statuses changing from Not started to not needed. or even 'in progress' to 'not required at this time'. Do these changes actually mean something? My status changed from Background Check NOT STARTED to NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME. Is this an indication to something? or just some random changes.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will either mean that your application is completed and waiting on Security Check, or your file has been transferred to another VO, or both.

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends

I have got Oinp nomination and submitted my application for pr on 14 feb.
My experience
Company 3- 5 years experience-3 in Canada.. 2 in india- provided all details including roles and responsibilites in ref letter
Company 2 - 6 months exp- missed roles and responsibilities provided rest of the details.
Company 1 - 9 months - provided all details.

As you see I missed roles and responsiblites in my 2ND company exp letter since my they refused to give. With the same letter s only I got oinp nomination.
Please let me know it can cause rejection of application at cic stage. Please let me what can I do now.

Thank you very much