+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Godsdaughter said:
No I didn't receive an invitation.
The system is taking so long to process itself.

For the job bank, do I need to deactivate and create it again? I only updated my express entry information on my old job bank perhaps that's why there is a delay?

Also, I will send you an email with the PCC from the high commission. I don't mind doing a new one by getting it direcly from home because I don't want to go through this again.
Oops! Looks like a narrow miss. Its very pathetic that the jobbank activation takes 24 hours to reflect in myCIC account :( .
Gather all the required docs and be ready for the next draw :) :) .

Good luck!!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oops! Looks like a narrow miss. Its very pathetic that the jobbank activation takes 24 hours to reflect in myCIC account :( .

Good luck!!!
Narrow miss not just in the sense of hours to reflect, the OP posted his score as 488. The draw's cut off was 489.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fkl said:
Narrow miss not just in the sense of hours to reflect, the OP posted his score as 488. The draw's cut off was 489.
No! The cut off was 484.

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #20 – November 13, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (November 13, 2015).

Ottawa, November 13, 2015

John McCallum
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (November 13, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on November 13, 2015 and ending on November 14, 2015 is 1,506.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on November 13, 2015 at 13:59:18 UTC, have been assigned a total of 484 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Thanks, i guess i looked at the prior draw - score was close enough that i missed Draw id and date.

Godsdaughter

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:

Good luck!!!
Thanks, perhaps it wasn't meant to be.
Things will sort itself out at the right time. I am just pissed because of all my preparation and hardwork put into the previous application.
Even getting a letter from the bank wasn't easy.
It's all good!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Godsdaughter said:
Thanks, perhaps it wasn't meant to be.
Things will sort itself out at the right time. I am just pissed because of all my preparation and hardwork put into the previous application.
Even getting a letter from the bank wasn't easy.
It's all good!
Immigration is a tiresome process. The fruit you reap at the end will be the sweetest thing you ever tasted. So, persevere, have hope and good luck. All the very best!

Slide_0110

Jan 1, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-11-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
rkurtur said:
Dear Friends/Experts,

I made a mistake by selecting as NO for questions 4 and 5 under statutory questions in EE though I had a US business visa rejection in 2012. So, I would like to send CSE to correct my mistake and below is the text I would like to send in my LOE. Can some one review and let me know if the below information is sufficient? provide your comments please.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I made a mistake when I was filling my EE online application in Statutory questions while submitting my PR application under EE.
I have misunderstood the question 4 and 5 and I selected as “NO” under statutory questions section. Now, I realized that I made a mistake and I would like to correct these statutory questions 4 and 5. Can you please update these questions as “YES” as my B1 (business visa) has been rejected by US in 2012 and the reason for the rejection was my intended duration of the trip was long (6 weeks). VO thought that the duration of the trip was too long under B1 Visa and he rejected my visa. He also suggested to apply for L1 or H1B visa for that purpose (long trip).
So, my sincere apologies for the mistake/misunderstood which I have done on the statutory questions while filling my EE online application and I will never let it happen again.
Please let know if you need more information.
Thanks,
Ramesh
I applied under FSW 2014, but my app was returned due to cap filled. CIC wrote my UCI in the returned app. Please how do I reflect this under the statutory questions

grind01

Jun 8, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have few concerns and seek your expertise:

My and my spouse's upfront medical form say IME: EDE and Upfront medical type : Family-EDE. Do you think its incorrect as I saw medical upfront reports for some of other fellow members and they have IME as non-EDE and Upfront medical type as Worker.
Also, I am going to submit my application next week, however, reference letters from my bank are from Nov 7th. Do you think that can cause any issue?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
grind01 said:
Hi Everyone,

My and my spouse's upfront medical form say IME: EDE and Upfront medical type : Family-EDE. Do you think its incorrect as I saw medical upfront reports for some of other fellow members and they have IME as non-EDE and Upfront medical type as Worker.
Also, I am going to submit my application next week, however, reference letters from my bank are from Nov 7th. Do you think that can cause any issue?
Well.. It technically should be Non-EDE but I heard a case around last week where the person had EDE and he got his "Medicals received". So, take a second opinion from someone and then decide.

November 7 is what, one week back!!!! No issues, just go ahead and submit the letters..

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grind01 said:
Hi Everyone,

I had that and I received my PR.

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
Guys, I am concerned now, cause I just noticed something

me and my husband did the medical exam on the same day: mine says IME Non EDE (Worker), although I told her it was for immigration and my husband’s says EDE (family-EDE).

Is this going to be an issue? I received AOR on October 28, application started on November 3rd and medical are still in progress

fahad.khan

Sep 21, 2014
Can some one send me an approved sample reference letter please as my employer had given it without any dates and salary...

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here you go:

http://www.fsw2014.info/sample-reference-letter/

If you need any help, please let me know.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In case (as in my case) you are unable to get a letter as one of your former employers closed down the business (due to retirement/other reasons):

http://www.fsw2014.info/reference-letter-problems/