AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sam_172452 said:
Yes I believe this is good.

Usually the response from a CSE would be that your case is not eligible for review.

It will most likely get reopened and hopefully in a speedy manner.
I really hope as its CIC system glitch.

Fingers crossed
thanku very much

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Creon said:
when CIC refuses an application, do they reject it outright or they still give you chance to comply?
they reject it, close your application and suspend your ECAS access straight away.

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
scary!

so there's really no second chances. makes sense, last FSW 2014, i forgot just one signature. just one signature! they returned my paper package and by the time i sent it back just for that signature, i was already capped (considering the shipping timings and all).

so even in express entry, it's still brutal.

yelena said:
they reject it, close your application and suspend your ECAS access straight away.
edit: i just noticed you were successful in re-opening your application. how did you do it?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in some cases you are able to get your application reopend. You need to send CSE with a valid reason.

they rejected my application because a mistake on their end, that had nothing to do with me, or with anything I could have influenced - apperantly they assesed my medical for temporary residence only. Plenty of cases same as mine followed, and we all got our applications reopened., there was a separate thread on the forum, and they are also all described in this thread as well

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
yelena said:
in some cases you are able to get your application reopend. You need to send CSE with a valid reason.

they rejected my application because a mistake on their end, that had nothing to do with me, or with anything I could have influenced - apperantly they assesed my medical for temporary residence only. Plenty of cases same as mine followed, and we all got our applications reopened., there was a separate thread on the forum, and they are also all described in this thread as well
Yelena, any update after your last CSE?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Yelena, any update after your last CSE?
nothing., still closed.

I ordered GCMS notes, so in about a month I might have some more information 8) I will probably get them before any answer from CIC

gavakava

Oct 21, 2015
By the way, i noticed that CIC always makes a draw on a Friday ! From the beginning till now, the 1st one was on a saturday and 1 in between was on Tuesday (maybe the guy was who implements it was sick ? ) Every other draw happens on a Friday. I have 943 points with Provincial Nomination so fingers crossed.

Also to other people who read this. Although i had a provincial nomination and it says accept before so and so date if you are not registered for Job bank and you go past 30 days your profile will be rejected/become ineligible and you have to make a new one which is lame because if the system tells i can accept nomination before a certain date.

For E.G :

1) EE profile created on 1st August !
2) Nomination received on 15th August
3) You have until 15th September to accept it,
4) But Job bank registration deadline is 30 Aug

So if you havent registered for Job Bank by 30 Aug thinking you can accept the nomination around 10 Sep (for whatever reason maybe for more time or something)

Then the system makes your profile ineligible.

Not a perfect system but anyway, head up.

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
gavakava said:
By the way, i noticed that CIC always makes a draw on a Friday ! From the beginning till now, the 1st one was on a saturday and 1 in between was on Tuesday (maybe the guy was who implements it was sick ? ) Every other draw happens on a Friday. I have 943 points with Provincial Nomination so fingers crossed.

Also to other people who read this. Although i had a provincial nomination and it says accept before so and so date if you are not registered for Job bank and you go past 30 days your profile will be rejected/become ineligible and you have to make a new one which is lame because if the system tells i can accept nomination before a certain date.

For E.G :

1) EE profile created on 1st August !
2) Nomination received on 15th August
3) You have until 15th September to accept it,
4) But Job bank registration deadline is 30 Aug

So if you havent registered for Job Bank by 30 Aug thinking you can accept the nomination around 10 Sep (for whatever reason maybe for more time or something)

Then the system makes your profile ineligible.

Not a perfect system but anyway, head up.
PLEASE FIND ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS TOPIC. THIS THREAD ONLY HOSTS TOPICS ON REASONS FOR REJECTION. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND? GEEZ!!!

afsar9930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
A friend of mine got his PR rejected under CEC in EE system. He is an oilfield worker with monthly salary plus job bonuses. According to his t4 his income was way more than what was his base salary. Because he earned base salary + bonuses but his job reference letter only talks about his annual income i.e his base salary but does not say anything bonuses. Is not it a strange reason

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
afsar9930 said:
A friend of mine got his PR rejected under CEC in EE system. He is an oilfield worker with monthly salary plus job bonuses. According to his t4 his income was way more than what was his base salary. Because he earned base salary + bonuses but his job reference letter only talks about his annual income i.e his base salary but does not say anything bonuses. Is not it a strange reason
Thats really a weird reason... he can send a CSE explaining his job gives him bonuses... and ask for reconsideration... why didnt CIC just call the employer to verify the difference rather than reject the application??? Did he include pay stubs at least that shows bonuses!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsar9930 said:
I doubt that CIC refused someone for making more money than was mentioned in their work reference letter. Do you happen to know the exact reason for refusal?

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsar9930 said:
was he definitely under CEC? If it was FSW maybe they were concerned about unexplained lump payments in his funds?
Or does he have an LMIA? As far as I know, people on LMIA's have a specified salary, based on occupation, location, median salary for that area... if his t4 varied from it they could consider the LMIA voided..