IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Guys, let's not get carried away here. We don't know what the cases were, we don't know what were the real reasons, we don't have a reply from CIC to the CSEs sent by the rejected ones.
And also, even if it does not make sense that CIC requires something or asks for information that is already in the system, it makes no sense to spend our precious time on simply discussing how stupid it is. We also don't know how the system works in the backend, how many people process the applications, how many systems etc. There are too many factors here.

Let's do our job, let's support others, let's wait (this is hard), and react / fight when the need arises.

I am in a weird situation myself - my application was cancelled for no reason, apparently an admin / technical error. Of course I care, I am worried, and it ruined two days of my life. But hey, what can I do in the end.

Having said that - I keep checking my MyCIC account for messages and ECAS for access ;) I wish you and myself lots of patience and good luck.

Aranaszek

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not understand one thing. Isn't actually the physician who is responsible for selecting appropriate test type?

I have booked an appointment and just said that I need to get the medical test done for my permanent residency visa application.
Do i need to provide anymore information to get the right test?

Cheers

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The physician must be aware of the test and the purpose, as I believe there must be a detailed form for appearing for the medical tests.

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
fswapplicant ,

WES gives ECA report specific to CIC which I valid for 5 years . The letter # will have your ref no + IMM like this 123456IMM .
You no need to submit the docs again . Just order a duplicatre report specific to CIC in their website and they will issue in a week time

My report was first sent as normal /standard report which is 123456 , and then I called them and they said to apply a duplicate one specific to CIC . I got mine with 123456IMM , which is specific to CIC .

All the best
Hi sraj07,

What is the issue date you have given in your CIC application.
Is it the original issue date or the date on which the duplicate copy, which contains IMM, was issued?

Please reply

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
preeti.msingh109 said:
Oh yes!...Can this be reason? A previous application in a different category?..guys who got rejected for medicals, can you please confirm??
Just my two cents of advice. ... Please refer to the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/process.asp

In any case the medical refusals are not being fairly treated by CIC. According to the link they should give the applicant proper justification in case of refusals and also provide a 60 day timeframe to submit any documentation pertaining to the applicant's desired medical tests.
For example if the applicant applied for "family" medical exam and is refused, he/she should be allowed to take the " worker-NON EDE" medical exam and submit the results. A rejection of application is outright stupid in this case .

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
martinsdaddy said:
Yelena, sorry about your rejection. Based on the information you provided above, your medical was assessed by the physician for temporal residents. And yes, there is a slight difference. I will advice that you re-do your medicals, this time at a different clinic. Be strong and do not despair. If you have come this far, you can surely make it. Regards
I had previously answered this question regarding why those medicals were rejected. Please read above note. Based on the information provided by all of those rejected on the grounds of wrong medical category, it is clear that they all had similar tests, that included gastrological tests. the difference here has nothing to do with EDE or NON-EDE. Please check the medicals again carefully. So if your medicals have similar tests you should be worried, or else, DON'T BE!
SEE page 74 for further clarifications

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE applicants system must make None EDE

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martinsdaddy said:
I had previously answered this question regarding why those medicals were rejected. Please read above note. Based on the information provided by all of those rejected on the grounds of wrong medical category, it is clear that they all had similar tests, that included gastrological tests. the difference here has nothing to do with EDE or NON-EDE. Please check the medicals again carefully. So if your medicals have similar tests you should be worried, or else, DON'T BE!
SEE page 74 for further clarifications
Can you share which components does your medical exam have?

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
boske83 said:
Can you share which components does your medical exam have?
If you at their results, it shows that their medical examination included tests 117, 708 and 716. Some of their exams were also assessed for blood transfusion. These are tests that are unique to temporary residents in certain category or those with specific medical conditions. So if your medical does not include any of those categories, again I say do not freak out. And please let us stop scaring people by saying that their medicals were rejected because of EDE or NON-EDE. It is simply not

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
martinsdaddy said:
If you at their results, it shows that their medical examination included tests 117, 708 and 716. Some of their exams were also assessed for blood transfusion. These are tests that are unique to temporary residents in certain category or those with specific medical conditions. So if your medical does not include any of those categories, again I say do not freak out. And please let us stop scaring people by saying that their medicals were rejected because of EDE or NON-EDE. It is simply not

Hello... martinsdaddy

May I ask what is 117, 708 and 716?............

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
martinsdaddy said:
+1 for you !

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
martinsdaddy said:
Hello. martinsdaddy
So.. EDE NON-EDE , Worker, Familly categories are doesn't matter..
( I think most of us in NON-EDE, and Woker category.)
The important thing is that we have to take only 501,502, 707,712 test .
Right?

I took medical test with my spouse and both of us in NON-EDE and Worker category and we took only 501,502, 707, 712..
So we don't need to worry about that?

Thank you for your help.

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
shqkrkwk said:
Hello. martinsdaddy
So.. EDE NON-EDE , Worker, Familly categories are doesn't matter..
( I think most of us in NON-EDE, and Woker category.)
The important thing is that we have to take only 501,502, 707,712 test .
Right?

I took medical test with my spouse and both of us in NON-EDE and Worker category and we took only 501,502, 707, 712..
So we don't need to worry about that?

Thank you for your help.
Yes! if you had no medical problems, you should be fine. Just to add someone mentioned that it should be UMI and not IME. This is simply not true. IME simply means Immigration Medical Examination and UMI means Unique Medical Identifier. Please let us crosscheck our informaation before responding to questions. People are on the edge here. Most people are depressed and worried, let us not add to their problems.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
martinsdaddy said:
Yes! if you had no medical problems, you should be fine. Just to add someone mentioned that it should be UMI and not IME. This is simply not true. IME simply means Immigration Medical Examination and UMI means Unique Medical Identifier. Please let us crosscheck our informaation before responding to questions. People are on the edge here. Most people are depressed and worried, let us not add to their problems.
Hi, I was just checking the other thread where people reported rejections regarding medical. One of them was "toronto_engg " and he mentioned:

Quote from: toronto_engg on August 18, 2015, 11:36:22 am

My medical information sheet i got from doctor said:
IME: Non- EDE
Upfront medical type: Worker
exams required: 501 medical exam
502 chest x ray
707 HIV
712 syphilis test

I have applied under cec express entry as main applicant, my wife is secondary applicant."

So, he did not go for the other tests. Then what might be the reason behind his rejection??

here is the link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/upfront-medical-for-dependent-after-ita-what-type-t345005.15.html