+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

c.james

Jul 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
That shouldn't be a problem.
A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can't do. Asivad always looked on the positive side of what he can do and helped countless members...

You've done it before and you can do it now

By sharing you're experience you have helped many silent readers to achieve their goals... :D

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. But eventually you are responsible for everything you submit to CIC.
Are you an inland applicant?

carleen

Jun 30, 2015
Hello!
I have a qestion about NOC Code on my job offer.
I have been working as a cook so I chose NOC 6322 in EE online applicaton, however, my employer wrote NOC Code 6242 in the job offer, since my LMO and PNP nomination letter which were issued in 2014, 2015 have NOC 6242 that she refered to.
Do you think this can lead to the rejection of application?

One more thing,
My employer only mentioned about permanent and full time job but non-seasonal on it.
As time goes by, I am getting worried more about my application.

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carleen said:
Hello!
I have a qestion about NOC Code on my job offer.
I have been working as a cook so I chose NOC 6322 in EE online applicaton, however, my employer wrote NOC Code 6242 in the job offer, since my LMO and PNP nomination letter which were issued in 2014, 2015 have NOC 6242 that she refered to.
Do you think this can lead to the rejection of application?

One more thing,
My employer only mentioned about permanent and full time job but non-seasonal on it.
As time goes by, I am getting worried more about my application.

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Then you should have used 6242 when filling out your application since all your supporting documents relate to this NOC. Why didn't you use 6242?

Oh just checked, the new NOC is 6322. Since you corrected it in your application you should be fine.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carleen said:
Thank you very much for your response, Anya654.
No worry just version of year NOC...the officer can adjust but job duties must be cover or similar as cic mention that be safe side.

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
An LOE is stupid. it works for only 10%, that too if the VO is a nice guy. Better send a completed application without any loop holes and dont over complicate things.

a 6 month transaction POF is not required for CIC. just send your current bank checking acc statement. Same with FSW. a bank statement with current balance is enuf. no need of showing funds from any family members is required. Dont over complicate your application. keep it simple.

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I have shown all my funds in the form of FD's. All FD's were made in the month of july, 2015........Do I need to show some proof that from where all these finances came or just the bank letters mentioning that these FD's are in my name will be sufficient..... should I attach scan of FD's also?

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello Friends
I m about to upload my documents.

for 13th draw ITA.
Reg proof of funds, I have a FD from last 3 months.... is that OK if show this proof with bank certificate?

pls suggest...

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Oka said:
Hello Friends

for 13th draw ITA.
Reg proof of funds, I have a FD from last 3 months.... is that OK if show this proof with bank certificate?

pls suggest...
better to show some proof of source also. like payslip, salary certificate from company etc.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul12 said:
An LOE is stupid. it works for only 10%, that too if the VO is a nice guy. Better send a completed application without any loop holes and dont over complicate things.

a 6 month transaction POF is not required for CIC. just send your current bank checking acc statement. Same with FSW. a bank statement with current balance is enuf. no need of showing funds from any family members is required. Dont over complicate your application. keep it simple.
If you're not sure of something it's better not to give any advice at all than to give wrong advice with confidence. CIC clearly asks for a 6 month average bank statement and not a bank statement with a current account balance, every Tom, Dick & Harry is aware of that. Therefore if you're trying to be funny it definitely isn't working.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul12 said:

Very sensible argument which doesn't take into account the simple fact that less than 1% of applicants will have situations that won't require any explanations at all. An LOE cannot compensate for the lack of documents but it can and should be used to explain and make things clear because the applicant isn't physically sitting across the table from an officer to highlight certain logical assumptions made while submitting their application.

If someone doesn't have the habit of keeping money in savings bank accounts (which is not a great idea when you want your money to generate better-than-average returns) and has to showcase funds in a hurry, getting a gift from parents/relatives is perfectly acceptable. It is also acceptable if someone is too young to have accumulated all those funds entirely on their own. It is also perfectly reasonable to get some monies as inheritance or from the sale of an asset. Each one of these situations will necessarily require an LOE because these transactions (though completely valid as POF) cannot stand on their own without supplementary evidence and a logically structured LOE which binds all those together.

When dispensing free general advice on an online forum, always try and cater to the lowest common denominator. Else the advice is of limited use to the majority.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
Hello Friends

for 13th draw ITA.

pls suggest...
CIC asks for 6 months average bank account statements. Please see excerpt below:
'The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans.

The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months'.

Therefore if you've only had your FD for 3 months in addition to your 3 months average statement and current FD balance, you need to provide the source of your funds.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docsood said:
I have shown all my funds in the form of FD's. All FD's were made in the month of july, 2015........Do I need to show some proof that from where all these finances came or just the bank letters mentioning that these FD's are in my name will be sufficient..... should I attach scan of FD's also?
Yes you do.