+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
kutt4n said:
I just checked my medical information sheet and found that it lists only 501 and 502 under the examinations required for this visa application. I'm starting to wonder if the hospital has given the wrong type of tests even though i specifically said checks for express entry.

Upfront medical type is worker and IME is Non Ede

Any advice?
They might not have printed the second page that lists the tests 707 and 712 by mistake. See if your emedical confirmation page has page 1 of 2 at the bottom.

Sephylis and HIV tests are primarily done to check danger to Canadian community, so none of the category would exclude that test even accidentally.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have a query here. I have updated my EE profile with spouse ECA as 'Yes' Last week and got ITA yesterday Apr 19th.
I am anticipating my Spouse ECA by next week.
Since the PR application submission time is 90 days from today, I can update my spouse ECA details once received it.

Can anyone confirm, if the ECA issued date should be earlier than ITA date or PR submission date?
Will this be taken into account and any chance for rejection
I am in the confused state whether to accept or decline the ITA.

your suggestion is most welcome!!

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
baaboo2u said:
Hi Guys,

I have a query here. I have updated my EE profile with spouse ECA as 'Yes' Last week and got ITA yesterday Apr 19th.
I am anticipating my Spouse ECA by next week.
Since the PR application submission time is 90 days from today, I can update my spouse ECA details once received it.

Can anyone confirm, if the ECA issued date should be earlier than ITA date or PR submission date?
Will this be taken into account and any chance for rejection
I am in the confused state whether to accept or decline the ITA.

your suggestion is most welcome!!
How do u know ECA # and assessment result without having a copy with u?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
powermike999 said:
Hi all, I am claiming experience for work in 2 multinationals whr i have worked in d same NOC. Both employers are unwilling to give reference letters for immigration (Dey didnt even reply my e-mail) but i got reference letters from my former & current managers notarised on plain sheet with their Call card &IDCard.

I attached in addition to the letters ,my eployment letters,6 months payslip, bonus letters,awards & prizes for each employment. I am also including LOEs for both jobs.

Pls what else do you suggest i add . Will these documents be OK
also include the copy of your email correspondence with your employer for the proof of your attempt to get an official letter from the organization.

NRY

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hi guys,
It's about PCC. I stayed for a year in the Netherlands. However, the following is copied from CIC website:

"How to Get a Police Certificate – The Netherlands
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must provide that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate"

The link is : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

My understanding of this in simple words is : I need not to get the PCC from Netherlands and upload it as part of application submission for PR. But submit them a self declaration saying - “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”. In addition to that, I will submit my Indian PCC.
While evaluating my application, if the application is found to be complete on all aspects, then the visa officer will send me a letter asking for PCC from Netherlands. Then I will request the respective Municipality in the Netherlands to issue PCC sending the letter received from the visa officer.

Question: Is my above understanding of the process correct? Please confirm.

Thanks in advance
NRY

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi, i am trying to pay my EAPR fee but the final transaction window is only showing the final amount including Application FEE and RPRF fee. I want to pay the application fee only but finding no edit option in the payment section at all :/ any idea what to do ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
KRahman said:
Hi, i am trying to pay my EAPR fee but the final transaction window is only showing the final amount including Application FEE and RPRF fee. I want to pay the application fee only but finding no edit option in the payment section at all :/ any idea what to do ?
When you login to your account, you see the usual forms to fill for eAPR. There on the top you will see Modify Family Information. Click on that and there you can edit the fees to application fee only.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Maverick28 said:
When you login to your account, you see the usual forms to fill for eAPR. There on the top you will see Modify Family Information. Click on that and there you can edit the fees to application fee only.
Thanks a ton mate !!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NRY said:
Hi guys,
It's about PCC. I stayed for a year in the Netherlands. However, the following is copied from CIC website:

"How to Get a Police Certificate – The Netherlands
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must provide that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate"

The link is : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/netherlands.asp

My understanding of this in simple words is : I need not to get the PCC from Netherlands and upload it as part of application submission for PR. But submit them a self declaration saying - “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”. In addition to that, I will submit my Indian PCC.
While evaluating my application, if the application is found to be complete on all aspects, then the visa officer will send me a letter asking for PCC from Netherlands. Then I will request the respective Municipality in the Netherlands to issue PCC sending the letter received from the visa officer.

Question: Is my above understanding of the process correct? Please confirm.

Thanks in advance
NRY
If you have lived more than 6 months in total in Netherlands, you must forward your PCC. What is confusing there, that the information website serves both paper based and EE application. If you are EE, then you have to provide all PCC together with your application. So far I know you do not need any special 3rd party request in order to get that PCC. So not providing it will lead to the application cancellation.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vensak said:
If you have lived more than 6 months in total in Netherlands, you must forward your PCC. What is confusing there, that the information website serves both paper based and EE application. If you are EE, then you have to provide all PCC together with your application. So far I know you do not need any special 3rd party request in order to get that PCC. So not providing it will lead to the application cancellation.
On the very same page:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
i have to decline my ITA to be safer for second job i have work exp,ref from manager without letter head and offer letter but no payslips .so i want to decline my ita for lesser score.
Problem is i have done my spouse(dependent) medical on old passport on april 9 if we decline and also get issued a new passport we r sure of getting ita in next draws .should the medicals be done again for new passport

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
min1 said:
i have to decline my ITA to be safer for second job i have work exp,ref from manager without letter head and offer letter but no payslips .so i want to decline my ita for lesser score.
Problem is i have done my spouse(dependent) medical on old passport on april 9 if we decline and also get issued a new passport we r sure of getting ita in next draws .should the medicals be done again for new passport
Why do you want to decline your ITA again?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
min1 said:
and exctly how is that relevant to applying or declining ITA??

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
sorry i did not make myself clear .my total is 436 if i include my second job also(of which i have work exp,ref letter though not in letter head also i have offer letter but no payslip) if my second job is not counted my score would be 411 . earlier as soon as we got ITA we decided to do medical this was when my spouse passport was old now in rethinking we plan to decline our ITA to 100% sure of our application and accept ITA when called at 411.so we got time to change spouse's old passport .
there r 2 questions

1) will salary slips be asked is declining ITA better option . is there any time difference in processing between April 5 ITA and May 1 st ITA,i have heard time depends on the time from which we submit our e-apr not sure?
2) should my spouse do medical again using his new passport

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
min1 said:
sorry i did not make myself clear .my total is 436 if i include my second job also(of which i have work exp,ref letter though not in letter head also i have offer letter but no payslip) if my second job is not counted my score would be 411 . earlier as soon as we got ITA we decided to do medical this was when my spouse passport was old now in rethinking we plan to decline our ITA to 100% sure of our application and accept ITA when called at 411.so we got time to change spouse's old passport .
there r 2 questions

1) will salary slips be asked is declining ITA better option . is there any time difference in processing between April 5 ITA and May 1 st ITA,i have heard time depends on the time from which we submit our e-apr not sure?
2) should my spouse do medical again using his new passport
what if the score went up?