+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimPositive said:
Correct. Explain the situation that you traveled to a neighbour country where you didn't need to show your passport (state the reason why you didn't have to show your passport e.g. it was within the EU or so, whatever it was in your case) but for completeness reason you want to list it.
CIC asks for all that information because they check with every security agent of each country in which you traveled in if there is any criminal file or something else.

I have a EU passport and traveled within Europe without showing passport at all. ID was good enough. Nevertheless I listed all trips to Italy, Spain, Denmark etc because all countries needed to be listed in travel history.

Which country did you miss to list? Just curious if it is a "dangerous" country. That might result in extra documents for an extended security check.

Thank you for your in depth answer. It was a summer holiday in Greece.
I would certainly then raise CSE and add this trip. I have entered all the others trips to Greece (our regular holiday destination).

Just one thing, do you think that this could lead to rejection? (The situation that i didn't include this trip to be considered as misspelling information in my e-apr)

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
Thank you for your in depth answer. It was a summer holiday in Greece.
I would certainly then raise CSE and add this trip. I have entered all the others trips to Greece (our regular holiday destination).

Just one thing, do you think that this could lead to rejection? (The situation that i didn't include this trip to be considered as misspelling information in my e-apr)
I'm unsure how the agents evaluate misspelled information. But the fact that you give that information within the back process shouldn't cause any problems.
To be honest: in this forum I have seen worst than a missing vacation...

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimPositive said:
I'm unsure how the agents evaluate misspelled information. But the fact that you give that information within the back process shouldn't cause any problems.
To be honest: in this forum I have seen worst than a missing vacation...
Thank you

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
I am preparing LOEs for the following purposes;

i-Reasons for not getting reference letter from my previous &current HR. My reference letters were written by my supervisors.

ii-My POF. I sold 1 of my properties and i also got an additional money from my brother to cover up for my unaccompanying family member. I have deed of assignment as evidence of property sales and a gift certificate from my brother.

iii-Why my daughter wont be going with me.

iv-An LOE stating why i changed my family size from 4(All accompanying) to 5 (4 accompanying &1 non-accompanying) and fund i will bring to Canada from 22,890 in my profile before ITA to 25,900 after ITA.

Pls i hope this LOEs wont be too much andraise any eyebrow for 1 application. Pls seniors advice

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
Hi guys!

I am expecting my ITA in the next draw. I will need PCCs from India, Singapore and The Netherlands. I am preparing my documents to appeal for the Singapore COC immediately after I get the ITA letter. I have lived in Singapore from 2011 to 2015 on a student pass and visited Singapore in 2016 for 3 days for my convocation on a visitor visa. The Singapore police force website says they require the FIN number (student pass number) to process the COC appeals. So I am worried they will be able to give me a COC only for the time I lived there on a student pass, but not as a visitor, while the IRCC website states that for countries that I am not currently living in, the PCC should be after the last date I lived in that country. Worried this will cause rejection!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Friends:

What are the chances of rejection; at BG IP stage.

I am aware the rejection can happen at any stage.
Probably misrepresentation, past/current criminal activity, Organized crime, Human rights violations among other things.

Refer the following document to understand what can make you inadmissible -->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

I have 1 reference letter for 2 positions in the company, kindly confirm that it's ok to upload the same document in both placeholders.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

I have 1 reference letter for 2 positions in the company, kindly confirm that it's ok to upload the same document in both placeholders.
That's what I'm gonna do

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
TanakaM said:
Hi,

That's what I did; so far no issues

Rashmi1690

Jun 23, 2016
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Does that mean you have created two separate entries for two positions (one entry per position held) in the same company? I was under the impression that we have to create only one entry for each company and upload all documents regarding all positions held in that company in the same placeholder. Is that not so? Please clarify.

Also, if we are to create two separate entries for two positions in the same company, we would be uploading some common documents (offer letter, appointment letter, etc.) for both the placeholders and that would be repetition. Would that not create confusion?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
My job title changed but my roles remained the same, so I created two entries. I'll upload the same documents. I did this because my hr department divided out my one letter. I figured it would be beat to split the entries.

mayur_dubai

May 8, 2015
Will lack of Reliving letter result in Rejection,

As I only have Joining Letter, Reference Letter on White Paper, and Bank Statement to prove the work Exp.

Can I take Reliving Letter on Email from HR?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
mayur_dubai said:
Will lack of Reliving letter result in Rejection,

As I only have Joining Letter, Reference Letter on White Paper, and Bank Statement to prove the work Exp.

Can I take Reliving Letter on Email from HR?
If you don't have the reference letter in cic required format then try and include as much as possible to strengthen your case.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Rashmi1690 said:
Does that mean you have created two separate entries for two positions (one entry per position held) in the same company? I was under the impression that we have to create only one entry for each company and upload all documents regarding all positions held in that company in the same placeholder. Is that not so? Please clarify.

Also, if we are to create two separate entries for two positions in the same company, we would be uploading some common documents (offer letter, appointment letter, etc.) for both the placeholders and that would be repetition. Would that not create confusion?
Yes, i created two entries. I did this because I worked in two different positions, with different titles and duties, for the same company. It's one entry for each position not each company. See the instruction below:

"You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed."

It's repetition but there seems to be no other option.