+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

meharkhan

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys, we are a family of 4. Our AOR is 24th Feb( FSW-O) and status is BG NA(2) from last more than 2 months. We are into six months now. Can anyone comment that how much chances are of rejection based on just application excluding security which i know is in nobody's control.

I am bit worried now. I though my case to be simple and straight forward but now its becoming a long wait. Please can anybody comment?.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Hi guys, we are a family of 4. Our AOR is 24th Feb( FSW-O) and status is BG NA(2) from last more than 2 months. We are into six months now. Can anyone comment that how much chances are of rejection based on just application excluding security which i know is in nobody's control.

I am bit worried now. I though my case to be simple and straight forward but now its becoming a long wait. Please can anybody comment?.

Have you ordered GCMS notes?

sthz75

Jul 30, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
6. PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above! Don’t try this (at home), Readers discretion advised! :eek:

How a person can get PCC after he departs from the country?
Same case is with me.. I resides in Saudi and last year i went on final exit, I took PCC for my stay almost a month before my departure.
If i apply now for canada, would it work? or not?

mnupadhya

Aug 1, 2017
Somebody got rejection because of this:

Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate from SOUTH KOREA that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please note that the police certificate must indicate that all records have been searched, including any lapsed records. You should specifically request a search on your entire record, including Criminal Records (including lapsed criminal sentences), and investigation records. Please verify our website in order to determine the required document.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/korea-south.asp

So some PCC can be rather tricky.
I Got rejected for exact same reason. :(
Looks like the only way to get correct PCC from Korea is through someone in Korea.

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

My own fund which I have in my salary account is only 2.5 months old. This is why I am going to get additional fund through Gift Deed from my father, which itself will cover the required amount. Will my fund which is 2.5 months old raise concern since, the gift deed would cover my full PoF without taking my own fund into consideration.

Besides, there is no placeholder for Letter of Explanation, in my case,

Where do I put that explanation? Please help.

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I have one question..............I applied for Canada PR previously in 2014 under FSW but got rejected due to selection of wrong NOC........ the decison states
"I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements, because I cannot be satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement of NOC 0111 Financial Managers, and have performed at least a substantial number of the duties described in the main duties, including all of the essential duties.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements."

I have declared this in the statutory question part. Should I write an LoE for this? will this lead to rejection?

Plz suggest

Apr 17, 2017
Hi,

1. For translation of documents, Affidavit is really mandatory ?
2. Notry public stamp on translation is mandatory ?
3. Bank statement must be on bank letter head? my bank gave it on white paper but they stamped it on all pages? this will be acceptable?

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

My employment reference letter is 2 pages long......my supervisor put his signature only in the second page where his name, designation is written but did not put any date with signature and no signature on the 1st page...........will this be an issue?...........coz I dont want to bother him again....

Plz suggest...........

SuprJim

Jul 28, 2017
My Wife is the principal applicant and she works with her father in a family business, She has submitted a Letter from her father, her tax returns and a letter from her accountant all as proof of employment, she forgot to add invoices that she sends to her clients to to proof, do you think this woll cause us to be rejected? or will they just ask for invoices? We are very worried as this is our second application and we dont have another 6 months to wait until a third application. Thanks

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I Got rejected for exact same reason. :(
Looks like the only way to get correct PCC from Korea is through someone in Korea.
What if you get a PCC then you apply for an ITA, and after the application you visit that country again. Will you need to update the PCC?

ak009

Jan 28, 2017
Me and my wife, is a resident of Saudi Arabia.

My wife has a visit to our home country on 29th July till present.

We applied for her home country PCC after 29th July to cover her new visit also. And received her PCC with issued date 9th Aug.

i submitted my application on 18th Aug.

when i submitted application, my wife was still at home country.

My question is, the difference of 9 days between Home country PCC date (i.e. 9th Aug) and AOR date (i.e. 18th Aug) will raise any concerns???

Cuz i read many rejections due to PCC.

In my scenario, when i applied , my wife was still at home country, does 6month PCC validity count here as she didn't left the home country at the time of AOR???

Any Expert opinion or experience????

radu08

Sep 6, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
Hi,
I have uploaded only my ECA report only verified by WES for my education document of express entry application. Now I see that my degree certificates should have been uploaded too from the moderators post. Are they going to reject my application? What can I do in this case? Is there anything I should do before they reject my application?