5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Rocky 272727,
I also have a similar problem. I changed my address since months ago a nd it has not been updated in my e. case and also i have not had any reply f rom them.

i am confused whether to send them a mail or what should i do. I am just be afriad that they might not receive my e. mail.

I will wait for another month if no change on m e.case then i will send them a mail.

Please advise me on what to do

Thanks Canadaforall.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Rocky 272727,
I also have a similar problem. I changed my address since months ago a nd it has not been updated in my e. case and also i have not had any reply f rom them.

i am confused whether to send them a mail or what should i do. I am just be afriad that they might not receive my e. mail.

I will wait for another month if no change on m e.case then i will send them a mail.

Thanks Canadaforall.
Hi
Kindly share your time lines and your previous and current online Ecas status

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can't change your address electronically (i.e. online or email) if you are outside Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp
And if you are inside Canada why don't you call them instead of waiting for some unreliable answers here??

canadaforall said:
Hi Rocky 272727,

Thanks Canadaforall.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TbilisiAnkara said:
You can't change your address electronically (i.e. online or email) if you are outside Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp
And if you are inside Canada why don't you call them instead of waiting for some unreliable answers here??
Contact and Mailing information can be changed by using the Online E-cas status page by submitting a request. Kindly check the online E-Cas status page for more information

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky, I guess, there is some internal instructions to target certain class of applications before the year ending. That may be the reason for delay in our applications. But it is very hard to conclude the exact reason for the delay.

Our applications have been "in process" for more than a month. In the case of those who got refusals from CHC ND got their status directly changed to visa office review complete and they never changed to "in process". I feel this is a reason for us to be optimistic because if they intend to refuse it, they should have made that decision earlier.

BTW, do you know any one who got a refusal after their application status changed to "in process"? Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky, I guess, there is some internal instructions to target certain class of applications before the year ending. That may be the reason for delay in our applications. But it is very hard to conclude the exact reason for the delay.

Our applications have been "in process" for more than a month. In the case of those who got refusals from CHC ND got their status directly changed to visa office review complete and they never changed to "in process". I feel this is a reason for us to be optimistic because if they intend to refuse it, they should have made that decision earlier.

BTW, do you know any one who got a refusal after their application status changed to "in process"? Thanks
Hi
No I am not aware of such a case where status changed to In Process and got refusal. After In Process they conduct background checks and all but I asked my employer they have not received any such query from them as well. Now I have seen people under same 0111 NOC submitting complete file in Nov 09 and got there status changed to In Process in Dec 09 and got meds and ppr. Thats it where its strange. I am little worried now since, I sent my file with due caution. Do not know the whether the next communication from CHC will be what

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
Hi
No I am not aware of such a case where status changed to In Process and got refusal. After In Process they conduct background checks and all but I asked my employer they have not received any such query from them as well. Now I have seen people under same 0111 NOC submitting complete file in Nov 09 and got there status changed to In Process in Dec 09 and got meds and ppr. Thats it where its strange. I am little worried now since, I sent my file with due caution. Do not know the whether the next communication from CHC will be what
I am also worried and getting frustrated day by day. Now i feel that we may hear from them only in the new year. Also no body knows what will be their response. Initially i was expecting a final decision and hoping visa on my passport by new year. Now it is clear that there will be further delay, we are completely stuck. Anyway, lets hope for the best Thanks

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
heyguys
i am also in the same boat dont know wht would b d next order of our high command & when it would b. majority of d people get meds within a week of status change to in process. bt one & half month is gone still hanging in d air.
ab hamara kya hoga KALIYA

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
I am also worried and getting frustrated day by day. Now i feel that we may hear from them only in the new year. Also no body knows what will be their response. Initially i was expecting a final decision and hoping visa on my passport by new year. Now it is clear that there will be further delay, we are completely stuck. Anyway, lets hope for the best Thanks
I know its really irritating. But all we can do is wait. I am sure that we will get our visa's in 2010 and Just praying that we just gets meds and ppr soon so that one can be a little relaxed.

Do not worry lets just think positive.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may be they r putting a stop against NOC 0111 and 1111 till end of 2009 and in the new year they will process the files related to these NOC's at a quicker pace. let's hope for the best.

regards.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
may be they r putting a stop against NOC 0111 and 1111 till end of 2009 and in the new year they will process the files related to these NOC's at a quicker pace. let's hope for the best.

regards.
No as people who have sent there full applications in Nov 09 to ND CHC have got their meds and ppr under NOC 0111

Caloy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hi All,

After in process in ecas last Nov 24, start date of processing..I got an email requesting for bank statement for the last 6 mos and ielts and was given 60 days to submit the said documents.

Hopefully once IO got it and satisfied, medical soon...

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's surprising. i have never read anybody saying that IO has asked for some docs again after status changed to In Process. may be that's the reason some of us have not recd meds/ppr.

and best of luck to u.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caloy said:
Hi All,

After in process in ecas last Nov 24, start date of processing..I got an email requesting for bank statement for the last 6 mos and ielts and was given 60 days to submit the said documents.

Whats your Local Visa Office

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caloy said:
Hi All,

Got it your Local Visa office is Sydney Australia. In CHC ND, they do not ask for it yet as no applicant has got such request. If they get it they get it along meds only