+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reason for visa rejection?

rick86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
The reason for visa rejection given is -

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I would like to know what this statement actually mean - is it choosing wrong course, employment not matching previous or proposed studies or because of language ability or all of these?

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
I think this means that you have been rejected a study permit because

either your intended course is not a continuation of your previous studies
your current profession doesnt complement your intended course
the same course is available in India, (why not go for that)

broad tagging - could mean anything from those ! :(

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..