+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for USA and Canada Visas After Obtaining Them in 2017 but Not Using Them

saqibpk

Mar 30, 2024
Hi, I am from Pakistan and currently running a small business here. In 2017, I obtained visit visas for the USA and Canada, but as I was busy building my business, I did not have the opportunity to travel to either country. Now, I am interested in visiting the USA and Canada, but I am curious if obtaining a visa this time will be challenging since I did not use the visas previously. My financial situation remains unchanged from 2017.

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
I don’t know about Canadian but I recently renewed a UD visit visa via the Interview Waiver Program and I didn’t use it. It was a quick process & got my visa.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi, I am from Pakistan and currently running a small business here. In 2017, I obtained visit visas for the USA and Canada, but as I was busy building my business, I did not have the opportunity to travel to either country. Now, I am interested in visiting the USA and Canada, but I am curious if obtaining a visa this time will be challenging since I did not use the visas previously. My financial situation remains unchanged from 2017.
No . You still have to show you qualify . Circumstances change