+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reapply trv need advise members pls.

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
got mail from friend about reapplying. need suggestions.

The Visa officer
New Delhi
Subject: Request for Temporary Resident Visas (TRV) to Canada from 01-10-2016 to 16-10-2016

Reference:
Applicant 1: Mr. abcd, holder of Indian Passport Number wwwww valid till 24/07/2025
Applicant 2: Mrs. abcd, holder of Indian Passport Number jjjjjjjj, valid till 24/07/2025
Dear
Sir/Madam,
I, Mr. abcd along with my wife mrs, abcd applying for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) along with the necessary documents and evidence to explore business prospects. We intend to migrate through the Entrepreneur business category. We have never visited Canada before, however we had applied earlier which was refused. We have attached a copy of the Refusal Letter along with this application. The details are:

abcd: UCI No33333333333 and Application No.44444444444
abcd: UCI No. 222222222nd Application No. 222222222222222

I have addressed the reasons for previous refusal with explanations and evidence as stated below:

 Travel History
 Purpose of Visit
 Current Employment Situation
 Personal Assets & Financial Status
 Funds Available for our visit to Canada
 Day to day Itinerary
 why we must return to India by 16-10-2016
 List of documents provided and enclosed in the application package.
 Copy of detailed email discussion with business brokers and business owners.

Travel History
Firstly, the Visa Officer was not convinced with my previous application about my TRAVEL HISTORY. But we would like to convince the respected visa officer that as far as Travelling Experience is concerned I had been to renowned countries and had never overstayed. Below is the detailed list of countries visited and photo copy of the visa issued is being attached for the reference of the respected visa officer.

Applicant 1: abcd

S. NO Issuing Country Date of Issue Purpose of Visit

1 Belgium 12/10/1999 Business
2 Germany 25/05/2000 Business
3 United Kingdom 29/05/2000 Business
4 United Kingdom 6/9/2000 Business
5 Germany 23/09/2000 Business
6 United Kingdom 20/03/2001 Business
7 USA 27/03/2001 Business
8 New Zealand 5/9/2003 Not Visited
9 United Kingdom 17/06/2003 Business
10 United Kingdom 13/04/2006 Business
11 Malaysia 2/12/2004 Tourist
12 Pakistan 29/11/2005 Religious Temple shrine
13 Bangladesh 17/11/2015 Business

Applicant 2: abcd

Malaysia 02/12/2004 Tourist
Pakistan 29/11/2005 Renowned Religious shrine

Purpose of visit
Canada is well known for best living standards and welcoming migrants with open heart. It is racism free, multicultural, safe and efficacious to setup business. We intend to migrate through business investor program to have Canadian standard of living.

We were unable to satisfy the respected visa officer about our purpose of visit. We want to state that our purpose of visit is purely to overlook upon the business prospects in BC which will help us in submitting business intent. Though some business might not require exploratory visit for instance Departmental store, Trucking, Gas station, Real estate business etc, but Mechanical Metal Fabrication Business is gigantic field and exploration is vital. As I am into Value Added Manufacturing of Tools, Fixtures, Plastic Moulds, it becomes obligatory for me to have an overlook on those businesses which are in demand at present and those which will create demand in the near future with rise in population. As per details given on the web site of province I qualify under entrepreneur category.

To qualify for the BC PNP - Entrepreneur Immigration, interested applicants must have:
• Minimum personal net worth: $600,000.
• Minimum investment required: $200,000 OR $400,000 if proposing a Key Staff Member.
• Three years of business ownership & management experience OR four years of senior management experience OR one year of business ownership & management experience and two years of senior management experience
• Business plan required.
• No government deposit required
• Performance agreement required in order to obtain a work permit: If the requirements are met within 20 months, the BC PNP will nominate the individual for permanent residence.
• Exploratory visit not required, but strongly encouraged.
• Interview with a British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) officer required upon BC PNP's request.
• Sufficient language proficiency in English and/or French required.
• Participation in day-to-day management of business required.
Preparation Before You Register

Preparation and business research
We encourage you to make an exploratory visit to B.C. to learn more about opportunities and the local business environment before you register.
During your visit, you can:
Investigate and evaluate potential business opportunities
Make local business contacts
Learn more about what it’s like living and doing business in B.C., and gain a better understanding of our health care and education programs, housing, culture, recreation opportunities, and lifestyle

EOI registration needs brief business intent as per guide lines. Once you have submitted the plan you are not authorized to change the business plan. For me to safeguard the investment being made exploratory visit is must, even strongly recommended by the provinces. So, exploratory visit is really important for us in analyzing the following reasons and then move further with strong business Intent.

 Nature of Business: Trading or Manufacturing
 What types of merchandise are in demand
 What are the risk factors involved
 How much investment is required
 How many people should be employed for working
 Market survey and future plan of business
 Working conditions for doing business: office, warehouse, etc
 Region where business is to be established
 Housing cost
 Education and health care system
 Gain Points
 Discuss with the lawyer before signing any agreement with business broker or business owner.

I am confident that I can meet the requirements of the province.

Current Employment Situation

abcd, Proprietor of:
abcd MECHANICAL WORKS
PHASE-2, -110000
VAT Number: 888888888888

I am the 3rd generation in family business inherited from my grandfather. I, with my father, am running it successfully since 2005. 10-12 persons are employed by us. Together we specialized in making moulds, tools, fixtures and manufacturing industries as per the customer requirements. We occupy a niche space in the mechanical industry for our quality and expertise. We have clients in almost every state of India and are registered with mechanical DIRECTORY AND YEAR BOOK:www.yyyyyyy.com
List of few clients is being attached for reference of the respected visa officer

My spouse: abcd

Self Employed: As a fashion designer provides home tuitions for Indian ethnic wear and manages day to day home needs.
Certificate of firm registration and sale tax returns ( abcd Mechanical Works) & 3 year of ITR returns of mine and my wife are being attached for the reference of the respected Visa Officer.

Personal Assets & Financial Status

My family net assets are more than CAD 2.5 million (including assets in the name of my father). I am the only Son and posses Net Assets of more than CAD 1.2 million in mine and my wife’s name. Original certified CA Report is duly attached for the reference of Visa Officer of worth CAD 1,241,293/-
Following is the annual income table for me and my wife.

Income from business (abcd MECHANICAL WORKS) Rs. 495,846/-
Income from abcd(HUF): Rs. 275,454/-
Spouse Income, abcd: Rs. 392,657/-
Total Annual Income Rs. 1,163,967/-

Parents have rental income of CAD 25k. Annually from their assets.

Immovable Assets
S. No. Location Nature of Property Approximate Area of the Property Fair Market Value Amount (Rs.)
1 sssssssssssssss
Commercial Property 200 sq. yards 3,7000,000
2 tttttttttttttttttttt Commercial Property 100 Meter 4,700,000
3 fffffffffffffffffffffff Residential
Property 140 sq. yards 15,500,000

Total 57,200,000

Certified copy of property valuation by Government approved valuation firm and Net Worth detailed is being attached for the reference of the respected Visa Officer.

Funds Available for our visit to Canada and Itinerary

Further, the visa officer raised another point that, we do not have sufficient funds to maintain our self easily in Canada. But I would like to convince the Visa Officer that our family annual Income is Rs. 1,163,967/-. We posses good Movable/ Immovable Property of worth CAD I,241,293/-and we have sufficient funds available with us CAD 20,000. Hence, we are well settled in India and enjoying good standard of Living. Estimated cost of a planned three-week visit is approx. CAD10K (with round trip air tickets). We have adequate funds available with us i.e. CAD 20,000 in cash and cash equivalents. All the funds are obtain through legal means and certified copy of the bank statements are attached for the reference of the respected visa officer.

S. No. Type Bank Account Holder Amount (Rs.)
1 Balance at Bank Punjab National Bank abcd 559,231
2 Balance at Bank HDFC Bank( abcd 126,686
3 Balance at Bank Punjab National Bank(Traders) Mrs,abcd 302,827
4 Balance at Bank BANK OF INDIA abcd 43,999
5 Balance at Bank HDFC Bank abcd (HUF) 236,735
6 Balance at Bank HDFC Bank Mrs.abcd 710,047
7 Balance at Bank HDFC Bank abcd 394,120
8 Balance at Bank HDFC BANK Master errt U/G abcd 103,623
Fixed Deposit
HDFC BANK
abcd
Total 2,577,268

Day to day Itinerary

First two weeks of October are the most suitable for us as kids are having 2ndOctober as National holiday, following with autumn break.

We will visit immigration office and gather all the information about setting up business their through the business immigration stream. All other days we will meet the business broker firms, talk to the business those people, search the housing Market and sightseeing.
Our stay in Vancouver.

On 3rd October we will be visiting the Immigration office in Vancouver.
4th we will be visiting Mr.David of detail address

From 5th to 6th we will visit businesses those are listed with David for sale and search housing market.

Our stay in Surrey

6th and 7th October we set our appointment with Mr. Bruce as he’s available before 15th of October. bruce king king
We will enjoy weekend as Canadians (8th sat. and 9th sun.)

On 10th we will be visiting Garry www.garryl.com

11TH AND 12TH we will visit the businesses listed with Mr.Grewal and know about the housing market.

13th we will search the local market and talk to local business brokers.

14th we will have cup of tea with Mr.K Sharma, from immigration solutions ltd.rrrrrrrrrrrrrr Surrey, BC V3W 4E8 will assist us regarding the immigration process and future proceedings.

15th and 16th we will look for the housing market with local brokers, visit religious famous temple in Surrey and after enjoying weekend we will leave Canada on 16th.

Why we must return to India by 16-0ctober-2016

Family Ties
One of the major concerns of the Visa Officer that we will not leave Canada before the expiry of our Visa, we want to satisfy the respected Visa Officer that our purpose of visiting Canada is purely to explore the Business opportunities and attend the Business Franchise Show in Vancouver. We don’t have any intention of overstaying in Canada. I had travelled to countries as being a responsible reputed and social citizen of India and cannot perform acts which can or will tarnish the dignity and self respect of mine. I had never overstayed in any country and enjoying good standard of living in India along with my family.
Being blessed with two children, also elderly parents living with us, it is mandatory for us to return as it is our primary responsibility towards family. We have to see kid’s education should not bear the brunt of studies. So it is really important for us to join family back and enjoy religious festival of DIWALI with family and friends. Parents will be sole caretaker of kids until we come back.
Kids:
Details wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww school etc
Parents:
rrrrrrh (father) age -: 69 years
fffffffff (mother) age : 70 years

Business Ties

I am leaving behind running business and prior commitments to business as well to customers in terms of delivery and working schedule. As a business person it’s my duty to provide after sale service to customers. Moreover, we are holding good Movable/ Immovable Property of worth CAD I,241,293/-. To manage running the business and as property owners our return to India is requisite.

List of documents provided and enclosed in the application package.

 Valid Passport of both Applicants
 Copy of Company registration
 Original copy of Net Worth issued by CA.
 Original Bank Statements certified by bank.
 Income tax returns of last 3 years of both Applicants.
 Sale tax returns of Abcd Mechanical works.
 Life insurance bonds
 List of few clients with Mobile numbers.
 Original property valuation report issued by Approved Government Agency.
 Copy of Itinerary including Hotel bookings.
 Copy of email discussion with business brokers & business owners.

Conclusion
Therefore, it is very unjustified despite of rendering all the documents in Original with our previous Application which was refused by the respected visa officer. Therefore, I would like to request the visa officer to kindly Re-consider my documents and motive.
We thank you and are appreciative of your time. In good nature we ask that you take this application into consideration and kindly grant us TRV. From the documents provided within this file, I am confident we are financially able to bear all expenses that would be related to this trip (airfare, local transportation, meals, entertainment and any other necessary day-to-day expenses).
After viewing our file, if you require any other information, please feel free to contact me via email; abcd@hotmail.com or by mobile: 888888888888888

Sincerely,
Abcd
Mrs, abcd

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got mail from friend about reapplying.
What were the reasons of rejection?

Too much info you provided but I could say right away- trips to developed countries were too long time ago (2006) - 10 years ago.

Besides, if they are looking at Entrepreneur immigration they should be invited to Canada by some business or business association. In such situations , usually, you do not go around all by yourself looking at windows.
And IMMIGRATION consultant is nothing to do with a business you would like to buy or invest into.

Also, go alone. You do not need your wife on a short business trip.

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
I have e mail discussion with. Business brokers. They ready to entertain,thats their job. I have gathered 3invitation not strong but just they have business listings And inviting for talks. What else they can do. So I should apply alone. OK
That means one should travel before applying for Canada. People r getting visa on fresh passport.
How can I convince VO
Suggestion please
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Ajit,

Like I have said in a previous post, you cannot apply for a TRV (business purpose) without an Invitation Letter from a potential Canada business partner + other business documents.

The email invitation will not work. Also, the invitation letter must clearly define why you are visiting.... and not vaguely state that "we have some business proposal.... and you are invited to visit our office". This does not sound convincing nor professional.

Also, you must prove what you will do on each day of your visit.... your day-by-day itinerary is vague. It must have facts and evidence. You must include details of the businesses and people you will visit with written communication from each of them

Cheers

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
i think then they have opened business category just to make fool. unless u sign an agreement with some business broker no one will be going to entertain u.
thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ajit1975 said:
i think then they have opened business category just to make fool. unless u sign an agreement with some business broker no one will be going to entertain u.
thanks
That's not true. Professionally-run businesses will definitely issue invitation letters on official stationery for visas. It's not necessary to have agreements first.

An aside:
I recommend you double check the credentials of the person/business who is inviting you before you invest a dollar

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
can u suggest what kind invitation letter should be.it looks ingenue asking for invitation. broker thinks he needs for visa purpose only.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ajit1975 said:
can u suggest what kind invitation letter should be.it looks ingenue asking for invitation. broker thinks he needs for visa purpose only.
Check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/business-letter.asp