+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for visa.. spouse in India

Jeevan123

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,
I am in USA and my wife is in India. I have received ready for visa mail for the PR and was asked to submit documents to Ottawa CPCO. As my wife is India
1. Should I raise webform request or do I need to send mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca regarding the change in visa office for my wife in India?
2. Also should I go ahead with the current email "ready for visa" by submitting only my documents to Ottawa and adding a letter about my wife?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Shaey

Dec 25, 2018
Hi,
I am in USA and my wife is in India. I have received ready for visa mail for the PR and was asked to submit documents to Ottawa CPCO. As my wife is India
1. Should I raise webform request or do I need to send mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca regarding the change in visa office for my wife in India?
2. Also should I go ahead with the current email "ready for visa" by submitting only my documents to Ottawa and adding a letter about my wife?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeevan
Hi Jeevan, I am in a similar situation where my Wife (Primary Applicant) is in India and I (dependent) am in Australia. Did you manage to get any solution? Did you get another ready for visa email for the spouse passport submission? Thanks for the help in advance in advance.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Jeevan, I am in a similar situation where my Wife (Primary Applicant) is in India and I (dependent) am in Australia. Did you manage to get any solution? Did you get another ready for visa email for the spouse passport submission? Thanks for the help in advance in advance.
Whichever country you are in right now, ask your wife to submit the passport in India and you can submit in Australi VFS. Just go with an appointment. You can call VFS call center and talk about this.