+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa email

imashwin

Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys,
I am from india and I received ready for visa email but they haven't mentioned where to submit documents for visa nor did i receive any messages in CIC account, have you guys faced similar situation before.
In mail sent by CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
there is a mention of my UCI and application along with below steps
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

I have written mail stating I am not resident of Canada or USA and I would be requiring visa to travel to canada and have also asked them to guide me for visa stamping procedure.

Do i need to do anything more?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi guys,
I am from india and I received ready for visa email but they haven't mentioned where to submit documents for visa nor did i receive any messages in CIC account, have you guys faced similar situation before.
In mail sent by CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
there is a mention of my UCI and application along with below steps
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

I have written mail stating I am not resident of Canada or USA and I would be requiring visa to travel to canada and have also asked them to guide me for visa stamping procedure.

Do i need to do anything more?

Thanks for your help in advance.
You'll have to submit your passports to VFS in India. Wait for further instructions. There seems to be a glitch in the email.

imashwin

Nov 4, 2017
You'll have to submit your passports to VFS in India. Wait for further instructions. There seems to be a glitch in the email.
yeah, my thinking is they might have misunderstood that I reside in USA or Canada because of which they haven't sent my instructions for visa stamping. anyway, thanks for your prompt response.

Will update on further progress as it may help others

KevinG81

Jan 6, 2018
Toronto
Good day i received the same email but it is not clear:
Follow the instructions provided in the section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix A: Photo Specifications. The application guides may be found on the CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

• On a separate piece of paper, please provide the following information for you and your spouse or common-law partner and dependent children (if applicable):
- Height, Eye Colour

Should i complete some form and send with my passports? also what photo specifications are they referring to?